- The chemical notation for the perchlorate ion is ClO− 4. The ion has a molecular mass of 99.45 amu.
- Fact Sheet: Preliminary Regulatory Determinations for the Second
- EPA has decided to regulate perchlorate under the Safe Drinking Water Act ( SDWA).
- Interim Drinking Water Health Advisory for Perchlorate
- iii. Interim Drinking Water Health Advisory for Perchlorate.
- Perchlorate Contamination Treatment Alternatives
- Table 1, List of Perchlorate Contamination Treatment Technologies. .
- PERCHLORATE OCCURRENCE MAPPING
- 2.1 National Map of Perchlorate Detections in Drinking Water ................................... .
- Perchlorate is a toxic chemical typically found in weapons, explosives and rocket fuel. Salts in perchlorate provide oxygen so rocket fuel can burn.
- San Gabriel Valley Superfund settlements yield $4 million
- From the 1950s through the '70s, the metal plating, dry cleaning and aerospace industries frequently used chemicals including TCE and perchlorate as solvents, to do things like clean clothes and de-grease equipment.
- EPA reaches $4.4 million in Superfund settlements
- The deals announced Thursday resolve liabilities in the South El Monte area for contamination from industrial solvents and from the chemical perchlorate in groundwater. One of the settlements is with defense and aerospace company Aerojet.
- EPA Seeks Input Drinking Water Perchlorate Regulation
- This panel will focus on the agency's development of a rule that proposes to regulate the amount of perchlorate, a potentially harmful chemical, in drinking water.
- Pitt grad student burned in chemical explosion
- The graduate student, a 30-year-old man, was working in a room on the 11th floor of the Chevron Science Center when a beaker containing mercury perchlorate hydrate broke, Pitt spokesman John Fedele said.
- Rialto: Possible health problems from old wells
- The report, released this week, said that the amount of perchlorate found during some periods in West Valley Water District's well No. 22 and Rialto's well No. 2 could have delayed speech development in some children there.
- Perchlorate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Perchlorates are the salts derived from perchloric acid (HClO4). They occur both naturally and through manufacturing.
- Perchlorate | Unregulated | US EPA
- Jun 30, 2011 Perchlorate is both a naturally occurring and man-made chemical that is used to produce rocket fuel, fireworks, flares and explosives.
- Perchlorate is both a naturally occurring and manmade contaminant increasingly found in groundwater, surface water and soil.
- Perchlorate | Environmental Working Group
- Ammonium perchlorate is the oxidant in solid rocket fuel.
Perchlorate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Perchlorate books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesknoppix variations
usamah ibn munqidh