A selection of articles related to perennial philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Perennial Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Perennial Philosophy.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Perennial Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Perennial Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Perennial Philosophy and Christianity ©2007 James S. Cutsinger
- Theologians and philosophers of religion have understood the perennial philosophy in two distinct ways.
- The Perennial - International Journal of Transpersonal Studies
- By “The Perennial Philosophy” is generally understood a philosophy of experienced spiritu- ality saying discuss the idea of the perennial philosophy in words.
- Chapter 1 - Perennial Philosophy
- Chapter 1 - Perennial Philosophy (Eternal Philosophy). In all times and in all cultures have appeared mystics, who have awakened to their true nature.
Suggested News Resources
- A Brief on the Perennial Philosophy
- This realistic philosophy described above can truly be called the perennial philosophy. Its roots are firmly planted in the classic realistic tradition which has come down to us through many thousands of years.
- Satyagrahi, ask thyself
- There is a truth beyond this, too, which has been referred to as “perennial philosophy” — the kernel embedded at the heart of all wisdom traditions.
- Hindus celebrate Lord Krishna's birthday
- It is argued that if this perennial philosophy influenced luminaries like Henry David Thoreau, Mahatma Gandhi, Albert Einstein, Aldous Huxley, Dr Albert Schweitzer, then it is incumbent upon all of us to ensure its message reaches everyone.
- Ecology and Environmental Justice: Spiritual Guidelines
- The Underlying Religion: An Introduction to the Perennial Philosophy. Essays by Titus Burckhardt, Ananda K. Coomarawaswami, Rene Guenon, Martin Lings, S.
- 중층근대론 지렛대 삼아 유교 재해석
- 올더스 헉슬리가 'perennial philosophy'에서 제기한 것도 이 대목입니다. 보편적 윤리성, 초월성, 비판성을 세계 주요 문명들은 모두 품고 있습니다. 중층근대론은 철학과 역사학 그리고 최근 자연과학의 증거들을 통해 그 근거를 밝혔습니다.
Suggested Web Resources
- Amazon.com: The Perennial Philosophy (9780060901912): Aldous
- Amazon.com: The Perennial Philosophy (9780060901912): Aldous Huxley: Books.
- The perennial philosophy - Google Books
- The Perennial Philosophy is defined by its author as "The metaphysic that recognizes a divine Reality substantial to the world of things and lives and minds.