A selection of articles related to perennial philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Perennial Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Perennial Philosophy.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Perennial Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Perennial Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Election-year worries cooled Florida legislators' feuding
- Meanwhile, perennial, consumer-friendly bills that for years have been blocked by special interests or ideological opposition, also were sent to the governor. Among them: ... “It's an adherence to a philosophy we always believed in.
- Florida Legislature's hand-shaking unity contrasts sharply with last year's
- Meanwhile, perennial, consumer friendly bills that for years have been blocked by special interests or ideological opposition, also were sent to the governor. Among them: expanding ... "It's an adherence to a philosophy we always believed in.
- New York Knicks Don't Need an Elite Point Guard
- The pursuit of Mike Conley falls in line with Jackson's philosophy. Conley, who has helped the Memphis Grizzlies become a perennial postseason team, will be an unrestricted free agent this coming summer. The 28-year-old has stated that he's open to the ...
- Sydney FC officially in crisis
- The club was riding on the crest of a wave playing quick, decisive, counter-attacking football with a clear philosophy that satisfied supporters across Allianz Stadium.
- Excerpts from recent South Dakota editorials
- Brock Greenfield (R-Clark) as saying: “He (Daugaard) always held himself out as a pillar of the conservative cause, and then after getting re-elected, he's embraced an entirely different philosophy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Perennial Philosophy Topics
principal law duties
tea act of 1773