A selection of articles related to perfectionism.
Original articles from our library related to the Perfectionism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Perfectionism.
- Auras and Chakras
- An aura is the three-dimensional energy field that surrounds the bodies of all beings and things. The healthier you are, the further the aura will extend out from your body. How to read the Aura Find a place where there isn't any harsh light. Focus on one...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
Perfectionism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Perfectionism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Perfectionism. Prisoners of Perfectionism .
- PERFECTIONISM Potsdam
- perfectionism by asking yourself, "What am I afraid of?
- PERFECTIONISM, BODY DISSATISFACTION, AND SELF-ESTEEM
- demonstrating that the joint operation of perfectionism, perceived overweight sta- perfectionism as the predisposing factor in a vulnerability-stress inter- action.
- Coping with Perfectionism
- Perfectionism is one of the problems that counselors and therapists encounter over and But the main problem with perfectionism is not how it affects others.
Suggested News Resources
- Steve Jobs the Patron Saint of Perfectionists
- It's fitting that Jobs is now the largest individual shareholder of the company founded by one of the 20th Century's all time great perfectionists: Walt Disney. This approach didn't make apple a pleasant company to deal with or to work at.
- Sonu Niigaam is the new Mr Perfectionist
- Sonu Niigaam is all set to steal Aamir Khan's nickname Mr Perfectionist. Recently, the super singer re-recorded a song from the movie Love U Soniyo as he wasn't happy with his voice.
- Control freak: The high cost of Shahbaz Sharif's 'perfectionism'
- By Abdul Manan Paranoia has its consequences.
- Failure is an inevitable part of life
- Perfectionism is a common trait of many high achieving kids and it sets children up for failure because they strive for goals they may never achieve.
- Are You a Perfectionist?
- (FOX 25 / MyFoxBoston.com) - We all know perfectionists; they are the people who want things done a certain way every time, and aren't happy unless the result is exactly what they had in mind.
Suggested Web Resources
- Perfectionism (psychology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Perfectionism, in psychology, is a belief that perfection can and should be attained.
- Counseling Center » Perfectionism
- If you are a perfectionist, it is likely that you learned early in life that other people valued you because of how much you accomplished or achieved.
- Perfectionist Traits - Ten Telltale Traits of a Perfectionist
- If you're wondering whether or not you're a perfectionist, there's a good chance you are one, at least to a degree.
- The Pitfalls of Perfectionism | Psychology Today
- Holding yourself to impossible standards almost always backfires.
- Overcoming Perfectionism | LIVESTRONG.COM
- Overcoming Perfectionism. ContentWhat is perfectionism?What irrational beliefs contribute to perfectionism?
Related searchesjewish mythology comic books
ireland during wwii
iec 60906-1 features