A selection of articles related to perfidy.
Original articles from our library related to the Perfidy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Perfidy.
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- King Arthur
- Based on a historical Welsh warlord of the first quarter of the 6th century CE, indirect evidence points toward a Lord of Britain circa 496-537 CE as the basis for the legend. King Arthur is certainly the best-known and most revered figure in British folklore....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Perfidy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Perfidy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Panorama of perfidy in the Panama Papers
- Ever since the Panama Papers hit the fan, the leak has been working like a series of introductions at a high-profile gathering. It's putting a bunch of names to a bunch of faces, men and women leading a double life because of their money.
- Afghanistan: Pakistan's Perfidy Spells Dim Prospects For Peace – Analysis
- Concurrent to launch of the Spring Offensive in Afghanistan, the incident where Pakistan was publicly unmasked perhaps went largely unnoticed.
- The Spain Orwell Never Saw
- Many historians of the Spanish Civil War followed in what they imagined to be Orwell's steps, writing histories that focused on the perfidy of Stalinists.
Suggested Web Resources
- Perfidy | Definition of Perfidy by Merriam-Webster
- the act of betraying someone or something : the state of not being loyal. Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary. Examples: perfidy in a sentence.
- Perfidy | Define Perfidy at Dictionary.com
- Perfidy definition, deliberate breach of faith or trust; faithlessness; treachery: perfidy that goes unpunished. See more.
- Perfidy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In the context of war, perfidy is a form of deception in which one side promises to act in good faith with the intention of breaking that promise once the enemy is ...
- perfidy - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
- The noun perfidy means "deceitfulness" or "treachery," so it's not just being mean, but deliberately betraying a trust. The Latin root of perfidy is made up of per, ...
- Perfidy - definition of perfidy by The Free Dictionary
- Deliberate breach of faith; calculated violation of trust; treachery: "the fink, whose perfidy was equaled only by his gall" (Gilbert Millstein). 2. The act or an ...
modern standard arabic
medical college calcutta history
didgeridoo construction and play
dream symbols and color