A selection of articles related to perfoliatum.
Original articles from our library related to the Perfoliatum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Perfoliatum.
- Boneset: Correspondences
- Eupatorium perfoliatum Folk Names: Agueweed, Crosswort, Feverwort, Indian Sage, Sweating Plant, Teasel, Thoroughwort, Wood Boneset Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Power: Protection, Exorcism...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Perfoliatum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Perfoliatum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Warm Weather Horse Deworming Strategies
- Parasites love warm weather just as much as we do and spring and summer are a good time to evaluate your horse deworming program.But what worming program for horses is best? With concerns of efficacy and resistance on the minds of horse owners and ...
- Dicamba drift affects non-target plants and pollinators
- The team examined the crop species alfalfa (Medicago sativa), which requires insect pollination to produce seeds, and the native plant species common boneset (Eupatorium perfoliatum), which is highly attractive to a wide range of pollinator species.
- In pictures: pretty peonies
- Paeonia lactiflora 'Kelway's Scented Rose'. Peony. Credit: ©Copyright Jonathan Buckley.
- Photo by Jeremy Wurm
- The Leelanau Conservancy has created an official Monarch Waystation in downtown Leland to help Monarch butterflies make their annual migration from the U.S. and Canada to Mexico and California.