A selection of articles related to perfoliatum.
Original articles from our library related to the Perfoliatum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Perfoliatum.
- Boneset: Correspondences
- Eupatorium perfoliatum Folk Names: Agueweed, Crosswort, Feverwort, Indian Sage, Sweating Plant, Teasel, Thoroughwort, Wood Boneset Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Power: Protection, Exorcism...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Perfoliatum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Perfoliatum books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CUP PLANT
- Silphium perfoliatum L. var.
- mile-a-minute (Polygonum perfoliatum)
- Department of Horticulture. College of Agricultural Sciences http://vm.cas.
- MILE-A-MINUTE WEED Polygonum perfoliatum
- Polygonum perfoliatum. New Invasive Plants of the Midwest Fact Sheet. Description: Mile-a-Minute weed is an annual herbaceous vine that climbs to 15 feet tall.
- Polygonum perfoliatum L. (POLYGONACEAE), the Mile-a-minute
- INTRODUCTION: Polygonum perfoliatum L. grows so rapidly and thickly that it is called the However, a look at the spread of P.
- THE CUP PLANT (SILPHIUM PERFOLIATUM)
- THE CUP PLANT (SILPHIUM PERFOLIATUM). - AN ALTERNATIVE BIOGAS CROP -. Michael Conrad, Andrea Biertümpfel, Armin Vetter.
Suggested News Resources
- Richey: Boneset a remedy for fevers
- Boneset (Eupatorium perfoliatum) is a perennial native ranging from Canada to Florida, and west to the Rocky Mountains that has a long medicinal history with Native Americans, early American settlers and early botanical doctors.
- If it's big, bold and easy to grow, it's a guy plant
- Snap the top off a Syphilium perfoliatum stalk and a large blob of sap will ooze out. This hardens to become a kind of chewing gum. However, one caution if you crave a “cuppa.
- New study shows difference in anthelmintics
- QUEST PLUS also offers treatment and control of tapeworms (A.perfoliatum). QUEST and QUEST PLUS are a smart choice to help save money and get up to 84 days of protection from strongyle egg reinfection and 14 days without inflammation in just one dose.
- A Tory parson of the very old school
- Edward Francis Witts rediscovered a species of a plant called the Thlaspi perfoliatum, a kind of Shepherd's Pouch, that Jacob Bobart of the Oxford Botanic Garden had found near Burford a century before, but had since been thought extinct.
- Raising an insect army: New research at the Phillip Alampi Beneficial Insect
- In the "tiny weevil" or Rhinoncomimus latipes rearing room, you'll need to look closely if you want to spot the six-legged predator for the Mile-a-Minute Weed (Polygonum perfoliatum).
Suggested Web Resources
- PLANTS Profile for Silphium perfoliatum (cup plant) | USDA PLANTS
- A PLANTS profile of Silphium perfoliatum (cup plant) from the USDA PLANTS database.
- Mallorn Plant of the Month: Silphium perfoliatum
- An in-depth description of the cup plant, including identifying characteristics, landscape use, and history.
- Cup Plant (Silphium perfoliatum)
- Silphium perfoliatum. Aster family (Asteraceae).
- Eupatorium perfoliatum page
- Eupatorium perfoliatum L. Eupatorium perfoliatum plant. Family - Asteraceae.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
intel 8080 programming model
scar intentional scarring