A selection of articles related to perfoliatum.
Original articles from our library related to the Perfoliatum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Perfoliatum.
- Boneset: Correspondences
- Eupatorium perfoliatum Folk Names: Agueweed, Crosswort, Feverwort, Indian Sage, Sweating Plant, Teasel, Thoroughwort, Wood Boneset Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Power: Protection, Exorcism...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Perfoliatum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Perfoliatum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Warm Weather Horse Deworming Strategies
- Parasites love warm weather just as much as we do and spring and summer are a good time to evaluate your horse deworming program.But what worming program for horses is best? With concerns of efficacy and resistance on the minds of horse owners and ...
- Dicamba drift affects non-target plants and pollinators
- The team examined the crop species alfalfa (Medicago sativa), which requires insect pollination to produce seeds, and the native plant species common boneset (Eupatorium perfoliatum), which is highly attractive to a wide range of pollinator species.
- In pictures: pretty peonies
- Paeonia lactiflora 'Kelway's Scented Rose'. Peony. Credit: ©Copyright Jonathan Buckley.
- Photo by Jeremy Wurm
- The Leelanau Conservancy has created an official Monarch Waystation in downtown Leland to help Monarch butterflies make their annual migration from the U.S. and Canada to Mexico and California.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesleonard bernstein childhood
mipham jamyang gyatso teachers
beijing opera repertoire
meaning of dreams about sand