Perfume Fragrance Notes
A selection of articles related to perfume fragrance notes.
Original articles from our library related to the Perfume Fragrance Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Perfume Fragrance Notes.
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Moon Gardening
- There is nothing more beautiful at night than looking up at the Moon and looking down at its audience. A symphony of beautiful flowers that stand at attention, when the night comes upon us! Whether you would like an Herb Garden, a Medicine Wheel Garden, or...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Magick in Ancient Egypt
- "O Isis great enchantress, free me, release me from all evil red things, from the fever of the god and the fever of the goddess. From death, and deathfrom pain, and the pain that comes over me; as though hast freed, as thou hast released thy son Horus,...
History & Anthropology >> Egyptian
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- The Rose - Love, Healing, Symbolism and Alchemy
- When someone gives you red roses you know what it means: Love. Some say it means love and respect, but most of the times it means love and desire. The rose, this wondrous Lady of Flowers, is attributed to femininity. The red rose belongs with Aphrodite, the...
Earth Mysteries >> Essential Oils
Perfume Fragrance Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Perfume Fragrance Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- International Flavors & Fragrances Prices Euro-Denominated Senior Notes
- International Flavors & Fragrances (NYSE:IFF) shares were slightly lower Monday after the company said it has priced an underwritten public offering of EUR500 million ($549.7 million) in aggregate principal amount of euro-denominated 1.75% senior notes ...
- The Art of Perfumery: Notes from the Pros Behind Vince Camuto's New Perfume
- After talking to the team behind Vince Camuto's newest fragrance, I learned that the ingredients in a perfume are categorized into “tiers” – top, mid, and base.
- The healing properties of essential oils
- The sweet, uplifting scent of a juicy, freshly cut orange, perhaps? Have you ever caught whiff of a fragrance and been instantly ... There is a trend now towards natural perfumes and an awareness of using non-toxic topical applications.