A selection of articles related to perineum.
Original articles from our library related to the Perineum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Perineum.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Cannabis indica (Indian Hemp)
- This is the Latin name for Indian hemp, the beautiful hashish-plant. So it is not surprising that this remedy picture has many elements of a so called bad trip, although homoeopathic Cannabis also may be indicated for persons who never use drugs but express...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Perineum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Perineum books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SHARE WITH WOMEN PERINEAL MASSAGE IN PREGNANCY
- Your perineum is the area between your vaginal opening and your rectum. I'm Concerned About Perineal Tears—How Often Do They Occur?
- Effect of Bicycle Saddle Designs on the Pressure to the Perineum of
- There were no significant differences in perineal pressure among the nontraditional saddles. . protruding nose to reduce pressure on the anterior perineum.
- Perineal Massage
- can cause swelling of the perineum, which will hinder its ability to stretch. Perineal Massage can be a fun activity for you and your partner/husband!
Suggested News Resources
- Fresh and feminine
- For instance, infections or inflammation in the perineum area can also cause rashes or itchiness, and pimples that grow in there can become quite painful, as the perineal area tends to be more sensitive.
- Problems down under
- Vulva herpes, which refers to genital herpes that occurs in the perineum area, is a sexually-transmitted disease.
- Sexual Healing With Yoga
- Tune into the subtle sensation of feeling sitbones moving and genitals, perineum, and anus pressing into whatever you're sitting on -- chair or floor. Do this for at least five breaths as it takes a while to disperse numbness.
- The management and treatment options for an overactive bladder
- A thorough physical examination of the abdomen and external genitalia should be performed, along with a neurological examination of the lower limb and perineum, including reflexes.
Suggested Web Resources
- Perineum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In human anatomy, the perineum (Late Latin, from Greek περίνεος - perineos) is a region of the body including the perineal body and surrounding structures.
- The perineum is the region of the body inferior to the pelvic diaphragm and between the legs. The actual limits are specific and will be described.
- Perineum definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of popular
- Apr 27, 2011 Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions.
- Perineal Massage: Your How-To Guide - iVillage
- Jan 1, 2010 There are several methods for doing perineal massage. Two are given here. First of all, wash your hands.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesagra fort history
orthogonality quantum mechanics
alkane bond lengths and bond angles
eva pern evas childhood