- per·i·o·don·tal (p r - -d n tl). adj. 1.
- Glossary of Periodontal Terms
- edition was published under the title Glossary vf Periodontal Terms in 1992.
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease
- If you have been told you have periodontal (gum) disease, you're not alone.
- Periodontal disease and Diabetes
- Periodontal disease is the scientific name used to describe gum disease. The most certain way to find out if you have periodontal disease is to visit a dentist.
- Treating periodontal diseases
- JADA, Vol. 136, January 2005 127. FOR THE DENTAL PATIENT ...
- Guideline for Periodontal Therapy
- periodontal diseases are treatable.
- Study data points to periodontal disease as psoriasis risk factor
- Analyses of prospectively collected data from the Nurses' Health Study (NHS) suggest periodontal disease (PD) may be a risk factor for psoriasis, reported Sarah Nakib, MD, MPH, at the 2011 meeting of the Society for Investigative Dermatology.
- Periodontal disease may aggravate respiratory disease
- By Rabia Mughal, Contributing Editor August 31, 2011 -- The list of systemic conditions influenced by periodontal disease appears to be growing longer every day.
- The new periodontal disease: navigate the emerging solutions (Part 2)
- By Maria Perno Goldie, RDH, MS In this issue, we will continue our discussion of the link between systemic conditions and diseases and periodontal disease. We will explore the link between obesity, smoking ... on periodontal disease.
- In pain, mom-to-be found only dentist wait list
- In addition, a number of studies have found that pregnant women with periodontal disease - a more serious form of the gum infection gingivitis - are more likely to have a preterm or low birth-weight baby.
- People with periodontal disease are more likely to have bad breath
- By Dr. Harold Katz - BAD BREATH EXPERT SUMMARY: Having periodontal disease is a big deal, and not just because it can cause bad breath.
- Types of Gum Disease
- Apr 1, 2011 Periodontal (gum) diseases, including gingivitis and periodontitis, are serious infections that, left untreated, can lead to tooth loss.
- Periodontal disease - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments
- Apr 8, 2011 If you have been told you have periodontal (gum) disease, you're not alone. Many adults in the U.S.
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease
- Periodontal disease is an infection of the tissues that support the teeth. Teeth are supported by the gums, or gingiva.
Periodontal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Periodontal books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.