A selection of articles related to periosteal acupuncture.
Original articles from our library related to the Periosteal Acupuncture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Periosteal Acupuncture.
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Spiritual powers: Dreaming and remembrance. Enhances one's protective field. Brings peace and calm. Healing attributes: Builds the immune system. Useful for anemia for blood disorders. Clearly the color and unusual touch generate a serenity and tranquillity...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
Periosteal Acupuncture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Periosteal Acupuncture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Undiagnosed Atlas Subluxation in Patient with Pain and Poor Myofascial Function
- Muscle shortening, traction of tendons (ie, tendonitis), and eventually periosteal elevation, bone spurs, and tendon ruptures occur.
- Dr Le Fanu's online health clinic, Friday 18th September 2015
- Concerned about aches and pains? Worried about a medical condition? You can email your questions confidentially to Dr Le Fanu at drjames@telegraph.
- Can You Tattoo A Bone?
- Skeletons end up passing through my lab as either ancient, bioarchaeological finds or as modern, teaching tools.
- We Have Much to Learn from Current Fascia Research
- Fascia is fashionable. Over the past few years, you may have noticed the increase in conferences, congresses, symposia, workshops, online courses, books and articles that contain the word fascia in their title.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Periosteal Acupuncture Topics
Related searchesmutable signs
religious views of suicide hinduism
star alliance possible future members