A selection of articles related to peripheral edema.
Original articles from our library related to the Peripheral Edema. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Peripheral Edema.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- The Quest For Power
- Some think power is the ability to instigate change. Others view power as a mechanism of control. Whether it's control over circumstances or individuals, power is a precarious element, no less dangerous than a vial of nitroglycerine. Perhaps true power is...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Peripheral Edema is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Peripheral Edema books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Add-on technology provides useful near vision to patients with maculopathy
- The lens is a special add-on design with a peripheral optically neutral zone and a 1.5-mm central optical zone that provides a near addition of +10 D.
- FDA Approves Imbruvica for Frontline Treatment of CLL
- Adverse events, most of which were grade 1 and did not result in treatment discontinuation, included diarrhea, fatigue, cough, nausea, peripheral edema, dry eye, arthralgia and vomiting.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.