A selection of articles related to peripheral neuropathy.
Original articles from our library related to the Peripheral Neuropathy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Peripheral Neuropathy.
- The Quest For Power
- Some think power is the ability to instigate change. Others view power as a mechanism of control. Whether it's control over circumstances or individuals, power is a precarious element, no less dangerous than a vial of nitroglycerine. Perhaps true power is...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
Peripheral Neuropathy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Peripheral Neuropathy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHIES
- 75. INTRODUCTION. Peripheral neuropathy is a very broad term.
- Diabetic Neuropathies: The Nerve Damage of Diabetes
- Each affects different parts of the body in various ways.
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- 1. Structural Yoga Therapy Research Paper. Yogaville Program.
- Patient Guide to Peripheral Neuropathy
- Peripheral neuropathy is a side effect of some cancer treatments.
Suggested News Resources
- Guidelines For The Management Of Side Effects In Older Myeloma Patients – Part
- Between 6 percent and 54 percent of patients treated with thalidomide experience peripheral neuropathy, condition in which nerve damage in the extremities causes tingling or pain in the hands, arms, feet, or legs.
- What Do You Know About Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Peripheral neuropathy is a term that refers to temporary or permanent damage to the peripheral nerves – the nerves that carry information to and from the brain and spinal cord to the rest of the body.
- Family fights rare disease
- "There's such little info about this disease even though it is the most common inherited (peripheral neuropathy) disease," Jones says. She hasn't walked since 1995 and has little use of her hands now.
- Professors research benefits of Tai Chi on degenerative diseases
- Li Li and Jan Hondzinski, professor and associate professor of kinesiology, have each been researching the effects of Tai Chi on people with peripheral neuropathy, a disease that affects nerve endings, and Parkinson's disease.
- THE LANCET PUBLISHES RESULTS FROM PIVOTAL STUDY OF EISAI'S HALAVEN® IN
- The most common side effect resulting in discontinuation of treatment with HALAVEN® was peripheral neuropathy (5%). Established more than 180 years ago in 1823, The Lancet is a peer-reviewed medical journal published by the British Medical Association.
Suggested Web Resources
- Peripheral neuropathy - MayoClinic.com
- Peripheral neuropathy — Comprehensive overview covers diagnosis, causes and treatment of this often painful disorder.
- Peripheral Neuropathy - Symptoms, Types and Causes of
- Facts on peripheral neuropathy, a common problem with the nervous system that can have many causes.