- Peristalsis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A time-space diagram of a peristaltic wave after a water swallow. High pressure values are red, zero pressure is blue-green. The ridge in the upper part of the ...
- Peristalsis - Health Video: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Overview. Peristalsis is a series of wave-like muscle contractions that moves food to different processing stations in the digestive tract. The process of peristalsis ...
- Peristalsis: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Peristalsis is a series of muscle contractions that occur in your digestive tract. Peristalsis is also seen in some organs that connect the kidneys to the bladder.
- Peristalsis | Define Peristalsis at Dictionary.com
- Peristalsis definition, the progressive wave of contraction and relaxation of a tubular muscular system, especially the alimentary canal, by which the contents are ...
- Peristaltic Wave in the Gastric Antrum - YouTube
- Aug 3, 2009 This endoscopy videoclip shows the peristalsis in the lower part of the stomach, the antrum. Peristalis is a wavelike, constant, rhytmic ...
Peristalsis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Peristalsis books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesfugue baroque era
chevrolet lumina ltz
irish rebellion of 1641 the rebellion
idaho major attractions
meaning of dreaming about angels