- A prospective randomised study of drains in infra-peritoneal rectal
- contention that there is no difference in morbidity with or without the use of a drain for infra-peritoneal anastomoses.
- A comparison between oral ciprofloxacin and infra-peritoneal
- Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (1990) 26, Suppl. F, 73-76.
- THE MANAGEMENT OF WAR INJURIES OF THE
- Autopsy revealed marked emaciation.
- Peritoneum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The peritoneum is the serous membrane that forms the lining of the .
- Infraperitoneal organs: These are organs which lie inferior to the peritoneum in the pelvis.
- Peritoneum peritoneal disease states classification of abdominal
- classified as intraperitoneal, retroperitoneal or infraperitoneal depending on whether they are covered with visceral peritoneum and have a mesentery or not.
- Flashcards about Abdomen Ch 4!
- Abdomen Ch 4. Bontrager Self Test.
Peritoneum Infraperitoneal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Peritoneum Infraperitoneal books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.