A selection of articles related to periya purana.
Original articles from our library related to the Periya Purana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Periya Purana.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Periya Purana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Periya Purana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Puranas cover the intermediate period between thc Vedic and the Classical . (Vaigai), Payasvin ( Palar), Kaveri (Cauvery), and Mahanadi (Periyar).
- Lord Siva and His Worship
- Puranas, such as Periya Puranam, Linga Puranam, Siva Parakrama and Tiruvilayadal Puranam.
- Chronological Listing of Tamil Literature (...BC - 21st Century. AD)
- 19th C. AD. Author Work.
- 1. Brahma Purana 2. Padma Purana 3. Vishnu Purana 4. Shiva
- Priya's son." These conditions were accepted. In fact, Daksha and Asikli had sixty daughters.
- varaha puranam_final.pub
- This description is based on the VishNu purANa vaakhyams: “samutthitO neela Periya Thirumozhi: 2.6.
Suggested News Resources
- Encyclopaedic effort
- His CDs and MP3s (Tiruvachaka Perurai, 10 hours, Panniru Thirumuraigal with hymns, 30 hours, Kamba Ramayana Perurai with songs, 20 hours, Periyapurana Perurai with intro in English, 52 hours) are heard in more than 40 countries.
Suggested Web Resources
- Index 2
- 18. Peria (Periya) Purana 19. Samba Purana 20.
- Hindu Scriptures
- The divine Lilas (sports) of Lord Siva are recorded in the Tamil Puranas like Siva Purana, Periya Purana, Siva Parakramam and Tiruvilayadal Purana.
- Victoria British Columbia | Journal of the American Oriental Society
- Makateva Mutaliyar in his Periyapurana araycci (Cennai, 1970, p.
Periya Purana Topics
Related searchesdifficult passage
to sir with love cultural impact
british agricultural revolution