A selection of articles related to periya purana.
Original articles from our library related to the Periya Purana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Periya Purana.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Periya Purana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Periya Purana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Scholar, chronicler of inner lives of Tamils
- Elaborating further, he writes that in premodern South India imagination played a central role in what the people thought of the universe, the self and the mind.
- AFT rules against Army's court martial of sappers
- A bench of judicial member V Periya Karuppiah and administrative member K Surendra Nath said Moyyi's argument about not knowing the unit's location was "an afterthought". The Army had said Moyyi was a habitual offender but there were no records to ...
- Second phase of consecration of Srirangam temple begins
- About 10 main gopurams including raja gopuram, ranga ranga gopuram and the north side entrance gopuram apart from the five main sannidhis which include Periya Perumal sannidhi, Thayar sannidhi, Garudalwar sannidhi and Ramanujar sannidhi are to ...
- Armyman loses job for molesting colleague's wife
- A bench of judicial member Justice V Periya Karuppiah and administrative member K Surendra Nath said neither Shanthi nor Santhosh had any motive to falsely implicate Raj. The evidence of Shanthi was consistent and corroborated. Raj had a criminal ...
- Saluting their Teacher
- Bharata Muni, the author of Natya Sastra, was a Sanskrit scholar, an inventor of movements, hand gestures and facial expressions, master of rhythm, mime and much more.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.