- NAME ^.
- Object-Oriented Perl
- Object-Oriented Perl. As we've mentioned before, there are several schools of thought in programming.
- Perl Debugger Quick Reference Card Debugger Commands
- Revision 0.1 for Perl Debugger version 5.8.
- Essential Perl
- This document is a quick introduction to the Perl language. Perl has Perl is a free, open source programming language created by Larry Wall.
- Impatient Perl
- Free Documentation License". Cover Art (Front and Back) on the paperback version of Impatient Perl is excluded from this license.
- Websites vulnerable to DoS attack script
- The Perl script appeared on the Full Disclosure message board over the weekend, with very little additional information other than the code and the name "Apache Killer".
- NET-A-PORTER CHAMPIONS WEB DEVELOPMENT WITH $10000 DONATION TO THE PERL FOUNDATION
- COM, the world's premier online luxury fashion retailer, today announces it will donate $10000 to the Perl 5 developer's fund.
- Suit filed by ex-Walsh aide may be over
- Joe Walsh by a former campaign manager who said he was owed $20000 has been settled, said Sheldon Perl, a lawyer for the man who brought the case against the freshman Illinois Republican.
- Old Roland Park Water Tower still structurally sound after earthquake
- By Larry Perl, email@example.com Baltimore City inspectors said Tuesday's Virginia earthquake appears to have had no impact on the 106-year-old Roland Park Water Tower.
- PopcornBiz Dueling Reviews: "One Day"
- PopcornBiz's Scott Ross and Sasha Perl-Raver both saw the film and walked away with very different feelings about it. Scott: I've seen plenty of films this year that were worse than “One Day,” but few films have left me feeling as angry.
- The Perl Programming Language - www.perl.org
- The Perl Programming Language at Perl.org. Links and other helpful resources for new and experienced Perl programmers.
- Download Perl - www.perl.org
- Instructions on downloading a Perl interpreter for your computer platform.
- Perl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Perl is a high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language.
- ActivePerl is Perl for Windows, Mac, Linux, AIX, HP-UX & Solaris
- ActiveState's ActivePerl is the industry-standard Perl distribution available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris, AIX and HP-UX.
- Aug 3, 2011 News site run by O'Reilly. Contains documentation, weekly articles, Perl development summaries, blogs, and links to a variety of resources.
Perl is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Perl books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespsycholinguistics theories
boeing corporate governance
gimmick examples of gimmicks
peoples alliance party
smoke detector reliability