Permaculture Contemporary Examples
A selection of articles related to permaculture contemporary examples.
Original articles from our library related to the Permaculture Contemporary Examples. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Permaculture Contemporary Examples.
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Permaculture Contemporary Examples is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Permaculture Contemporary Examples books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- With the Threat of Climate Collapse, Is It Time to Embrace Survivalism?
- Modern transportation, agriculture and energy production have brought us to the brink of the 2-degrees Celsius threshold—the limit scientists say global warming can reach before it triggers catastrophe. ...
- Need help keeping your New Year's resolutions? Forests can help keep you on track!
- It has drawings from nearly 100 contemporary artists, and it's printed on responsibly sourced paper certified to the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI).
- Why eco-austerity won't save us from climate change
- It is not growth, but unfettered free markets that are the problem. Capitalism depends on growth, but growth does not depend on capitalism.
- Over the Last 40 Years, We've Squandered More Than a Third of the World's Farmland
- In the U.S., only 3 to 7 percent of farms use cover crops, for example, according to the USDA Economic Research Service.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Permaculture Contemporary Examples Topics
Related searchesmole unit history
block cipher history