A selection of articles related to permaculture indonesia.
Original articles from our library related to the Permaculture Indonesia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Permaculture Indonesia.
- Human Evolution
- The first hominids evolved some 3 or 4 million years ago, and so we have only limited means of determining how they evolved. Although human evolution is an important phase of the history of religion, the evolution of humans in itself is more a matter of...
Saga of Times Past >> Archaeology
Permaculture Indonesia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Permaculture Indonesia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Viajosola: Why Women Should Never Stop Traveling Alone
- I did my research, and excitedly bought a ticket to Indonesia, where I planned to volunteer at a permaculture farm, harvesting coconut oil in exchange for room, board, and yoga.
- How Maasai women in Kenya are helping to make your cosmetics
- “Not much,” was the answer from Joseph Lentunyoi, the agronomist from the Laikipia Permaculture Project. He's crucial in many ways to the success of the women in Twala. Publicity or not, they are eager to talk about what they have done at the Twala ...
- Big Oil and Gas Want Them Out, but One Small Clan Is Standing Up to Pipeline
- Huson walks the narrow paths of the permaculture garden, a small, expanding field of cabbage, kale, and root vegetables that is becoming a sustainable food source for the camp and stands directly in the path of the proposed Coastal GasLink Pipeline.
- Global temperature rise set to hit 1C of warming this year, Met Office says
- Scientists expect 2015 to be the first year where global annual average temperature passes 1C above pre-industrial levels. As of the end of September, global temperature is sitting at 1.
- The Problem With the Paleo Diet Argument
- Our epidemics of dietary disease have prompted a great deal of research into what humans are meant to eat for optimal health.