Permaculture Perennial Plants
A selection of articles related to permaculture perennial plants.
Original articles from our library related to the Permaculture Perennial Plants. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Permaculture Perennial Plants.
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Starting an Herbal Garden
- When planning an herbal garden it is important to decide what herbs you want to grow. Then decide where you're going to plant them. Will it be indoors or outdoors? Is there enough sunlight? Is the soil loose with good drainage or very firm and rocky? And so...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
Permaculture Perennial Plants is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Permaculture Perennial Plants books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Intro to Permaculture Workshop
- It is unique in the fact that each member works in cooperation as a team to care for the whole site instead of having individual plots.
- #iamamodernfarmer Q&A: Jessica Brown & River Walker of Happy Hearts Farm
- Jessica Brown and River Walker are on an ever-expanding agricultural adventure that began with a small kitchen garden and a desire to become part of the revolution of small sustainable farms providing good food for communities. Brown, 25, who is ...
- Kids grow 'food forest'
- Doyle uses permaculture design methods that take advantage of natural ecosystems to help grow plants in a sustainable manner.
- Stacking Functions in the Greenhouse
- My plant starts are warm and growing and some of our more delicate perennials made it through the winter inside. ... Charlyn considers permaculture principles when she makes changes in her designs, especially the idea that the problem is the solution.
- Ready, Set Grow! Gardenfest 2016 Coming Soon to McHenry County College
- Mendez will speak on Three Seasons of Outrageous Color from Perennials.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.