A selection of articles related to permanent settlement.
Original articles from our library related to the Permanent Settlement. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Permanent Settlement.
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Astrological Emphasis: Gemini, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Gemini: May, 21st- June, 21st. This article applies to Geminis during 2001. An Air sign. The Gemini person is blessed with a great intelligence General An Air sign. The Gemini person is blessed with a great intelligence and has...
Astrology >> Gemini
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Permanent Settlement is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Permanent Settlement books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mars Home A permanent settlement on Mars: The architecture of the
- A permanent settlement on Mars: The architecture of the Mars Homestead Project . Georgi I. Petrov.
- 994i - Settlement information for migrants to Australia
- assistance to eligible clients.
- The Bengal Zamindars: Local Magnates and the state before the
- the state before the Permanent Settlement. RATNALEKHA RAY. ,.
Suggested News Resources
- WikiLeaks cables: US embassy believed Netanyahu would advance peace in 2009
- There, Netanyahu rejected the idea of negotiating a permanent settlement and only expressed his support for "economic peace.
- Just beyond civilisation on Canada's Arctic edge
- In 1717, England's Hudson's Bay Company built the first permanent settlement near the mouth of the Churchill River.
- Demand for clear border
- 8: A powerful regional political party of Mizoram is demanding an expeditious and permanent settlement of the decades-old boundary dispute between the state and Assam.
- Migration after the crash
- “The notion that migration is a one-way movement of permanent settlement is outdated.
Suggested Web Resources
- British : The Permanent Settlement - History of India
- Cornwallis's greatest achievement in India was the reorganization of the land taxation, known as the Permanent Settlement of 1793.
- City Of Harrodsburg Kentucky - First Permanent Settlement West of
- City of Harrodsburg - First Perminent Settlement west of the Allegheny.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.