A selection of articles related to persecuted saints.
Original articles from our library related to the Persecuted Saints. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Persecuted Saints.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother, 1:2 To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 We give...
New Testament >> Colossians
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest, 9:2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women,...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Persecuted Saints is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Persecuted Saints books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Did Domitian Persecute Christians? - Bible World
- Earlier he had thought that Domitian had persecuted Christians, but, on the basis of ... my place to prove that Domitian did not persecute Christians. The ob-.
- Christianity and the Roman Empire Within a few hundred years, the
- Why Were Christians Persecuted? The idea of a mystery religion that offered salvation to its initiates was not alien to the. Romans.
- The Persecuted Church Prayer Devotional - Operation World
- Aug 2, 1990 Why does the Lord still ask us to pray for these suffering saints? ... This book shows us how to intercede for persecuted saints and the lost in the ...
- Will Christians Be Persecuted In America? - TheBible.net
- Will Christians Be Persecuted In America. 2. You probably recognize the last sentence of that address and therefore know that the young attorney in this story ...
- Download a PDF of this issue for free - Christian History Institute
- Diocletian, the emperor who launched the “Great Persecution,״ was a somewhat reluctant ... Though a few Christians martyred under the Roman Empire are well ...
Suggested News Resources
- Mixing folklore, family, and Attila the Hun in 'Stork Mountain'
- For 1,300 years, at the feast of Saints Constantine and Elena, men and women possessed of a holy fever have danced barefoot across live embers to celebrate spring. The grandfather's long-dead wife was one of these so-called nestinari; ...
- Dialogue on Mortal & Venial Sin
- Those who are persecuted get a greater reward in heaven (5:11-12). .....
- Saints and Spies: Pope Pius XII's secret war against Hitler
- While the evidence currently available does not support the notion that Pope Pius remained silent over the Holocaust, he said, the pope continues to be used as a “scapegoat” for the inaction of some Christians against the persecution of the Jewish people.
- Remembering the brave and devoted martyrs in the Middle East
- As the warm waters of the Mediterranean Sea lapped onto a clear sandy beach, normally a place for tourists to bathe and relax, exactly one year ago today 20 Coptic Christians and one Ghanaian were martyred at the hands of the brutal followers of ...
- Deacon Keith Fournier: Christian Persecution, That Other Promise of the Bible
- CHESAPEAKE,VA (Catholic Online) - In the midst of a fierce persecution, the Apostle Peter wrote two letters to the early Christians.
Suggested Web Resources
- Christian martyrs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Once Christians started to undergo persecution, the term came to be applied to those ... 4.1 Martyrs in the New Testament; 4.
- Saint Peter and Saint Paul - Mary Pages
- Saint Peter | Saint Paul. ... Saul, the Jew, hated and persecuted Christians as heretical, even assisting at the stoning of Saint Stephen the Martyr.
- The Voice of the Martyrs
- A non-profit, interdenominational organization with a vision for aiding Christians around the world who are being persecuted for their faith in Christ.
- Persecution.com NewsRoom - The Voice of the Martyrs
- A warning to Christians from the RSS Hindu radical group was posted at a ... The notice warns all Christians that their faith is a problem and their mission is for.
- Martyr Saints - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online
- The history of the Church is full of many Martyred Catholic saints, who received recognition for great deeds or meritorious conduct. Many lost their lives in ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Persecuted Saints Topics
Related searchesgravis pc gamepad
boltysh crater overview