A selection of articles related to persecuted saints.
Original articles from our library related to the Persecuted Saints. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Persecuted Saints.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother, 1:2 To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 We give...
New Testament >> Colossians
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus: 1:2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father...
New Testament >> Ephesians
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest, 9:2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women,...
New Testament >> The Acts
Persecuted Saints is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Persecuted Saints books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Persecuted Orthodoxy Globally
- Saint Demetrios.
- NHBC BIBLE STUDY INSTITUTE REV. JEFFERY D. BELL SR
- PERSECUTED SAINTS WOULD NEED A PLACE TO STAY WHERE THEY COULD BE ASSISTED AND. ENCOURAGED. B.
- MEMOIRS OF THE PERSECUTED: PERSECUTION, MEMORY
- discussions of ways that Latter-day Saints remember persecution.
- How Do You Know You're Not Wrong? A Response to Skepticism
- Today's timidity isn't the stuff of persecuted saints and martyrs.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Team Brees' Looks For Edge In Contract Game With Saints
- NEW ORLEANS -- If persecuted Saints fans view Bounty Gate judge/NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell as Public Enemy No. 1, can the super agent for estranged quarterback Drew Brees be far behind?
- I Can't Believe What I'm Reading
- huge cajones..not because JT does not deserve it but because the FA and the media hacks would rather see JT strung up on a stake and burned like one of the persecuted saints from the era of the inqusition rather than playing for the three lions.
Suggested Web Resources
- The antichrist will persecute the saints
- Aug 15, 2011 The Antichrist Will Persecute The "Born Again" Children Of God .
- THE PERSECUTED SAINTS.
- These meetings have been regarded as church festivals and reunions, and have drawn thousands of the saints from all parts of the Territory to the capital.
Persecuted Saints Topics
Related searchesold testament views on women
marie antoinette imprisonment
samar province history