A selection of articles related to persecuted saints.
Original articles from our library related to the Persecuted Saints. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Persecuted Saints.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother, 1:2 To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 We give...
New Testament >> Colossians
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Persecuted Saints is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Persecuted Saints books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Persecuted Orthodoxy Globally
- Saint Demetrios.
- NHBC BIBLE STUDY INSTITUTE REV. JEFFERY D. BELL SR
- PERSECUTED SAINTS WOULD NEED A PLACE TO STAY WHERE THEY COULD BE ASSISTED AND. ENCOURAGED. B.
- MEMOIRS OF THE PERSECUTED: PERSECUTION, MEMORY
- discussions of ways that Latter-day Saints remember persecution.
- How Do You Know You're Not Wrong? A Response to Skepticism
- Today's timidity isn't the stuff of persecuted saints and martyrs.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Team Brees' Looks For Edge In Contract Game With Saints
- NEW ORLEANS -- If persecuted Saints fans view Bounty Gate judge/NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell as Public Enemy No. 1, can the super agent for estranged quarterback Drew Brees be far behind?
- I Can't Believe What I'm Reading
- huge cajones..not because JT does not deserve it but because the FA and the media hacks would rather see JT strung up on a stake and burned like one of the persecuted saints from the era of the inqusition rather than playing for the three lions.
Suggested Web Resources
- The antichrist will persecute the saints
- Aug 15, 2011 The Antichrist Will Persecute The "Born Again" Children Of God .
- THE PERSECUTED SAINTS.
- These meetings have been regarded as church festivals and reunions, and have drawn thousands of the saints from all parts of the Territory to the capital.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Persecuted Saints Topics
Related searchesdream symbol sailboat
new york famous people
dream interpretation yellow bird
special education criticism
cannibalism modern cannibalism
ski wax history