A selection of articles related to persecution.
Original articles from our library related to the Persecution. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Persecution.
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Coming Out of the Broom Closet
- You are questioning your faith. The faith you were raised with. Faith your parents always told you were right. The questions keep coming at full force. You ask for guidance from your parents, your husband or wife, your counselors, you ask your teachers, and...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Spiritual Warfare
- "And that it harm none..." This is a quote directly from the creed of the oldest religion in the world today. Paganism. Yes, some of you will leave the article now. That is OK, you are only proving my point. The quote, however, is very important not...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side. 13:2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore. 13:3 And he spake many things unto...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Today we'll consider Gebo, the seventh rune in the first aett. We're now almost a third of the way through the futhark! An alternative Common Germanic name for this rune is Gybu. Derivations of both names show up in later Germanic languages, such as Gothic (Gi...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land. 4:2 And he taught them many things by...
New Testament >> Mark
Persecution is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Persecution books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Christian Persecution of Jews over the Centuries
- Christian Persecution of Jews over the Centuries. Gerard S. Sloyan.
- Persecution Perpetuated: The Medieval Origins of Anti-Semitic
- wave of persecution, even before the Nazi Party seized power in 1933.
- christians_final form_25/12
- They are a group that has faced almost uninterrupted persecution in the years since the . The Pervasive and Variegated Nature of the Persecution of.
Suggested News Resources
- China arrests Catholic priests, church members as persecution intensifies
- Priests and church members in China's immense underground Catholic Church were arrested this weekend in the community of Tianshui — as the Chinese government continues its persecution of Christians.
- Persecuted, but no martyr
- All this makes the administration's apparent persecution of Ms Tymoshenko hard to understand.
- Open Doors 'One With Them' Campaign to Spread Awareness of Persecuted Christians
- By Ray Downs | Christian Post Contributor Christians are one of the most persecuted groups in the world, a recent Pew Research study said, and Open Doors USA is looking to help them through prayer and advocacy with a campaign called One With Them.
- Timothy Gebhart: Senators should push China to stop Falun Gong persecution
- Paralleling Biden's trip to China is Senate Resolution 232 urging the Chinese Communist Party to end its long campaign against Falun Gong and expressing solidarity with victims of persecution in China.
- Mexico Drug War Refugees Rarely Receive Asylum In The United States
- She was forced to abandon her homeland to flee persecution and now her only escape hinges on the uncertainty of the US legal system.
Suggested Web Resources
- A non-profit, interdenominational organization with a vision for aiding Christians around the world who are being persecuted for their faith in Christ.
- Persecution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Persecution is the systematic mistreatment of an individual or group by another group.
- persecution - definition of persecution by the Free Online Dictionary
- per·se·cu·tion (pûr s -ky sh n). n. 1.
- Persecution - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- the act or practice of persecuting especially those who differ in origin, religion, or social outlook. 2.