A selection of articles related to persian column.
Original articles from our library related to the Persian Column. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Persian Column.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Phases of the Moon: 1991 to 2000 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1991 Jan 7 18:36 00h01m Jan 15 23:50 A Jan 23 14:21 Jan 30 06:10 n Feb 6 13:53 Feb 14 17:32 Feb 21 22:58 Feb 28 18:24 Mar 8 10:34 Mar 16 08:12 Mar 23 06:03 Mar 30 07:17 Apr 7 06:47 Apr 14 19:39 Apr 21...
Astrology >> The Moon
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Persian Column is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Persian Column books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Glittering Restoration of the Park Avenue Armory's Veterans Room, with a
- Now, gleaming tiles of swirling shades of blue, each hand-pressed by Tiffany and adorning a massive, column-flanked fireplace, immediately capture your attention upon entry.
- Your Thursday Briefing: Bernie Sanders, State Dinner, Amazon Echo
- President Obama, in an interview published today, says some allies in the Persian Gulf — as well as in Europe — are “free riders,” eager to drag the U.S. into conflicts that sometimes have little to do with American interests.
- Downton Abbey Recap: The Finale
- At the Dowaer House, Denker is putting NUDE nail polish on, and Spratt's like “you hussy,” but you know he's gonna write about it in his column.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Persian Column Topics
Related searchesrepeater telecom cables
lamb of god background
idolatry christian views of idolatry