A selection of articles related to persian poetry.
Original articles from our library related to the Persian Poetry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Persian Poetry.
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Arcane Ruminations
- Special Plates Notice how each particle moves. Notice how everyone has just arrived here from a journey. Notice how each wants a different food. Notice how the stars vanish as the sun comes up, and how all streams stream toward the ocean. Look at the chefs...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Muses
- Nine Goddesses, the daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne, charged with overseeing intellectual and artistic endeavor: Erato, Euterpe, Kalliope, Klio, Melpomene, Polyhymnia, Terpsichore, Thalia, and Urania. The realms of the muses: Erato Love Poetry Euterpe Lyric...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Persian Poetry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Persian Poetry books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- In Iran, A Poet's 700-Year-Old Verses Still Set Hearts Aflame
- Just ahead of Valentine's Day, we visited the tomb of a poet who wrote often of love. The 14th century Persian poet Hafez is buried in Shiraz, the city where he lived almost 700 years ago.
- Never seen any literature as fascinating as Persian: Landau
- “Persian poetry inspires me and the influence of Persian literature is clearly seen in my life, and I'm proud to have spent my time researching the literature of Iran,” She stated.
- Arts Scene: Lynn Kompass, Lily Afshar, Joe Graves
- She is head of the guitar program at the University of Memphis and is always seeking new adventures with her guitar, yet she still returns to the poetry of Persia for inspiration. Afshar is the featured soloist in the next ASO INC, March 10 at 7 p.
- New things to 'wine' about in Temecula
- The family operation is overseen by BJ Fazeli who designed the enclave to celebrate his family's Persian heritage, as well as the seasons. “Persian poetry permeates,” said Fazeli. “It goes so well with a good glass of wine.
- Blacklisted in Iran, Gay Poet Seeks Asylum in Israel
- “The regime was pressing me to leave the country,” Mr. Feili said, speaking in Persian through a translator. “I got afraid,” he added.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Persian Poetry Topics
Related searcheskolhapur cuisine
list of psychological topics
hari raya aidilfitri preparation
naval astronaut wings
semigroup examples of semigroups
list of hats and headgear men