A selection of articles related to persian word.
Original articles from our library related to the Persian Word. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Persian Word.
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land. 4:2 And he taught them many things by...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. 13:2 As they...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Persian Word is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Persian Word books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ARABIC & PERSIAN WORDS
- ARABIC & PERSIAN WORDS inthe. OTTOMAN TEXT of the. Risdle-i Ahldk a Arabic, p Persian, r Turkish.
- Persian word order is free but not (quite) discontinuous Allan
- Persian word order is fairly free.
- The Fifth Protocol: Abstaining From Meddling with the Stated Words
- What I mean by it is for one to substitute the word of another language for what it is in Arabic or one with the same meaning in Persian or Turkish.
Suggested News Resources
- Parsi community ushers in New Year
- 'Navroze,' a Persian word, literally means 'New Day.' The rituals on the big day were marked by morning and evening prayers at the fire temple with offerings made to the Fire God.
- Barbers and hairstylists
- Originally a Persian word for a barber, hajjam has long become part of the Kannada lexicon. This word can easily acquire shades of ridicule and mockery. It is not uncommon to abuse someone as a hajjam or to say “Am I doing hajjamat here?
- Iran fan
- The landscape is all one colour - khaki, derived from the Persian word for dust. Indeed, Iran is so dust-blown and dry, and so short of arable land, we wonder how they grow enough food to support 70 million people.
- Iran, Preserving the Spirit of Persia
- The name "Iran" is the Persian word for "the land of the Aryans." The country follows strict Islamic law, and over 90% of Iranians are Shi'ites. Let's take a closer look at this country with its long history, rich culture, and vibrant community.
- Bill to Make Law Stricter Against Benami Transactions
- If a beneficiary of a property is not the person in whose name it is bought, it is termed as as benami -- a Persian word meaning without name.
Suggested Web Resources
- Persian Iranian Language (English-Farsi words) at Best Iran Travel
- Persian Iranian (Farsi) Language at Best Iran Travel.com, Travel and cultural information about ancient and modern Iran (Persia).
- Typing Persian Word Documents with Windows
- Step-by-step instructions for enabling Persian/Farsi and typing Word documents on a Windows computer.
- Your Words - Easy Persian
- This page is dedicated to Persian / Farsi translation service for free! - Part 1.
- Online Dictionaries - Persian Dictionaries Online
- Partran English to Parsi Translator - Translates text from English to Persian, with a number of different specialized dictionaries for use.
Persian Word Topics
Related searchesthe mulukanadu community
wound minor closed wounds contusions
mark a gabriel
hard times imagination vs fact