A selection of articles related to persians.
Original articles from our library related to the Persians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Persians.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Persians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Persians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE PERSIAN EMPIRE AND ATHENS
- could muster for the coming confrontation with the mighty Persian Empire.
- 300 VS HISTORY 031407
- A Greek traitor named Ephialtes did assist the Persians. When his treachery The Spartans actually did throw Persian diplomats down a well.
Suggested News Resources
- [분수대] 최종 병기
- The ultimate weapon of the Persian army was arrows. In the Battle of Thermopylae, the Persians managed to besiege the Spartans and win the epic war with a barrage of well-aimed arrows. The Spartans, however, didn't have a single archer.
- Esfahan-Paris of the East
- By Devanshi Mody Persians say, Esfahan, Nesf-e Jahan: Esfahan is half the world. Find a flying carpet. And get yourself to one of the most breathtaking cities on earth.
- Worship leads to prosperity
- The Medes and the Persians had put an end to the most powerful nation on Earth, overnight. We have been a God-fearing nation for more than 200 years. Now there are those who wish to put an end to this.
- Olar: 'This is not Sparta!'
- I checked my calendar just to be sure, and, yep, it's AD 2011, not 480 BC We're fighting wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, not battling the Persians at Thermopylae.
- Arabization of Pakistan: Bringing the desert home
- Khuda is an Indo-Persian term to say God. It is built on the same building blocks that other Indo-European languages use. The English say God, Germans say Gott or Gutt, Persians say Khuda.
Suggested Web Resources
- Persian people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Persian people are part of the Iranian peoples who speak the modern Persian language (Farsi) and closely akin Iranian dialects and languages.
- Persian Empire for Kids!
- Jun 13, 2011 Persian Empire for Kids - Cyrus the Great, Cambyses, and Darius.
- Persian-Cats.com - An Online Community for Persian Cat Owners
- Persian cat community with information, pictures, forum and more!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
transport in denmark highways
marshall fields michigan
spirit airlines history
panama canal current issues