A selection of articles related to personal beliefs.
Original articles from our library related to the Personal Beliefs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Personal Beliefs.
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Personal Beliefs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Personal Beliefs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- GUEST EDITORIAL: An attack on religious beliefs
- Seriously? Am I not Catholic enough? Such a personal attack on my religious beliefs was deeply hurtful.
- Some Nebraska College Students Hate Chick-Fil-A after learning of CEO's
- A student government resolution set to bring Chick-fil-A to the University of Nebraska Kearney (UNK) was reversed because students complained about the CEO's support of traditional marriage. “When we learned more about Chick-fil-A and its corporate ...
- Two investors look back on Trump Tower Tampa
- "I have to put aside my own personal beliefs and put what I believe would be the best for the country and somebody really needs to stir the pot," said Magner.
- Hillary Clinton Suddenly Has a Big Gay Problem
- It was terse, and wasn't signed with the personal “H.” ...
- Electric chair OK if no execution drugs available, Virginia legislature decides
- Amid last year's debate, Coy noted that McAuliffe is a Catholic but said he would not let his personal beliefs about capital punishment keep him from performing his duties as governor.