A selection of articles related to personal bias.
Original articles from our library related to the Personal Bias. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Personal Bias.
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- The Manifestation of Intent for Personal and Mutual Benefit (GM6)
- There is an ultimate destination in the study of all subjects, from spirituality, philosophy, theology, biology and sociology, to the occult. This foundational science of all sciences, upon which all others are based, is known as consciousness . The study...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Crystallization of Truth
- There exists One Indivisible Truth , around which all other concepts and systems revolve. Around this central Sun of Reality, every philosophy, religion and social ideal orbits without fail. The search for this essential essence has been a primary focus...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
Personal Bias is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Personal Bias books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Renville letter: McFeely column a clear case of personal bias, bad reporting
- Nothing, but a good reporter would know that. All are free to like or dislike the photo – that is a matter of personal taste, not law. If the original picture violates school policy, then what about the Davies High School mural?
- Anti-Austerity Alliance accuses some ministers of personal bias
- The Anti-Austerity Alliance has accused two ministers of allowing their own personal interests to influence their decisions. The group says Alan Kelly and Paudie Coffey have refused to consider rent controls because they are both private landlords.
- 2 Baltimore school police officers charged in assault on teen caught on video
- Bias and Anthony Spence, two Baltimore schools police officers, have been charged after cellphone video surfaced showing one of them slapping and kicking a teen at a school while a second officer stood by.
- So, About That 'Tiny Hands' Trump Chrome Extension…
- Someone's personal joke had just become very public. I hopped on the phone with Dan ... Predictably, our error wasn't viewed so kindly by Trump fans, who felt it revealed an unfair institutional bias against their candidate.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.