A selection of articles related to personal liberty.
Original articles from our library related to the Personal Liberty. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Personal Liberty.
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Manifestation of Intent for Personal and Mutual Benefit (GM6)
- There is an ultimate destination in the study of all subjects, from spirituality, philosophy, theology, biology and sociology, to the occult. This foundational science of all sciences, upon which all others are based, is known as consciousness . The study...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Crystallization of Truth
- There exists One Indivisible Truth , around which all other concepts and systems revolve. Around this central Sun of Reality, every philosophy, religion and social ideal orbits without fail. The search for this essential essence has been a primary focus...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
Personal Liberty is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Personal Liberty books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- American marijuana entrepreneurs are putting the squeeze on Mexican cartels
- During a 2013 interview with Personal Liberty Digest®, John P.
- Avoid paralysis when it comes to investing
- I received a phone call from a subscriber a decade ago; she wanted to know where she should invest her money. Her husband had died and left her a considerable sum, and she was rightfully preoccupied with the safety of her estate. I asked her if she had ...
- Finicum clearly murdered by law enforcement, some say of new evidence in
- New video of the police standoff that resulted in the death of Oregon wildlife refuge occupier LaVoy Finicum early this year is bringing into question law enforcement claims that agents shot as the activist reached for his gun.
- Generation Jihad
- You won't read it in mainstream headlines—but the terrorist Islamic State (ISIS) is preparing for a global holy war. And as U.S.
- In Congress, women over 50 reign
- WASHINGTON — For women older than 50, finding a job is getting harder and harder, recent studies have found. But women in Congress are just hitting their stride at that age. Of the 108 women in the House and Senate, more than 80 percent are older than ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.