Personal Lubricant Uses
A selection of articles related to personal lubricant uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Personal Lubricant Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Personal Lubricant Uses.
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Crystallization of Truth
- There exists One Indivisible Truth , around which all other concepts and systems revolve. Around this central Sun of Reality, every philosophy, religion and social ideal orbits without fail. The search for this essential essence has been a primary focus...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Manifestation of Intent for Personal and Mutual Benefit (GM6)
- There is an ultimate destination in the study of all subjects, from spirituality, philosophy, theology, biology and sociology, to the occult. This foundational science of all sciences, upon which all others are based, is known as consciousness . The study...
Mind >> World Mind
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Personal Lubricant Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Personal Lubricant Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How Many Bunnies Have Died For Your Favorite Sexual Lubricant?
- There are other uses too: personal lubricants can be used by post-menopausal women to manage the symptoms of vaginal dryness, while the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends using water- or silicon-based lubes to prevent ...
- Unchapped, Slightly Buzzed: Om Remedies Tasty “Edibles”
- Its Love Balm, an "aphrodisiac, personal lubricant and edible skin food," and Cloud 9 Massage Oil are the kind of things women buy and put on their nightstand in hopes their partners will ask, "What is that? ...
- Guess What Our Ancestors Used For Sexual Lubrication?
- But historians haven't made the evolution of personal lubrication a priority, and many early examples have gone undocumented. Fortunately, there is some literature that provides details about what our ancestors used to facilitate the old in-and-out.
- Men's Fashion Week Proves We Have Some Skin In The Game
- Use Pre Shave Cream. It has a pre-lubricant purpose and meant to be massaged into skin and you can add more as you go with hot water (use your FOREO!).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.