A selection of articles related to personal pain.
Original articles from our library related to the Personal Pain. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Personal Pain.
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- The Manifestation of Intent for Personal and Mutual Benefit (GM6)
- There is an ultimate destination in the study of all subjects, from spirituality, philosophy, theology, biology and sociology, to the occult. This foundational science of all sciences, upon which all others are based, is known as consciousness . The study...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Personal Pain is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Personal Pain books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Healing Oneself: A National Palliative Care Expert Describes Her
- Her experience with pain and palliative care has straddled both her professional and personal worlds.
- Living Through Personal Pain and Loss
- The infection killed Victoria and the double assault of illness and loss very nearly killed Ash as well. Living Through Personal Pain and Loss.
- Creative and Clinical Transformations of Trauma: Private Pain in the
- (p. 299). Chapter Twenty-Seven.
- Research on the Influence of Health Care Professional's Personal
- assessed that the personal experience of pain is a chance for self-criticism.
Suggested News Resources
- North Queensland halfback Johnathan Thurston plots demise of Manly half Daly
- But Test playmaker Thurston yesterday warned he would leave nothing in the tank against the Sea Eagles after the personal pain and frustration of being a finals spectator since 2007.
- An experience with pain allows me to understand how other people are feeling
- Does your personal pain seep into your writings? Eminent Urdu writer Sadat Hasan Manto said: "I write fiction when there's a pain to my conscience.
- The glorification of battle needs to end
- What a shame it is that “We the People” are led by public media to glorify war, combining that with the personal pain of families who lose loved ones in its wake. Indeed, we sometimes call a memorial service a “wake.
- Your exit is coming up on the right
- The road of hard knocks is the road less travelled because we all try to avoid the drama and trauma of personal pain. The problem is if we reflect over our life it has often been the hard knocks that have worked to knock some common sense into us.
- Three high-profile music releases are less than unqualified artistic successes
- Rather than allow fans a glimpse of his personal pain, Glen Campbell has forgone sympathy in favor of a gaudy victory lap. Preston Jones is the Star-Telegram pop music critic. 817-390-7713 AP Images for Fuse.
Suggested Web Resources
- Common Attitudes About Personal Pain
- Pain is our body's way of communicating with us. How are you at listening to your body's outcries? How do you usually respond to personal pain?
- My Own Personal Pain
- My Own Personal Pain. I've been a chronic pain sufferer since 2001 when an accident left me with a damaged spine.
- HER PERSONAL PAIN Lyrics
- HER PERSONAL PAIN Lyrics - A selection of 9 Her Personal Pain lyrics including You Turn Me On, This Red Feeling, The Goddess, Cinema Cafe, Touch ...