A selection of articles related to personal power.
Original articles from our library related to the Personal Power. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Personal Power.
- The Quest For Power
- Some think power is the ability to instigate change. Others view power as a mechanism of control. Whether it's control over circumstances or individuals, power is a precarious element, no less dangerous than a vial of nitroglycerine. Perhaps true power is...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- You Have The Power: A Defense For Christians Doing Magick
- Recently, Pope John Paul II created a flap when he pronounced, when speaking to some visiting group, that we needed to remember that God includes both genders, and that the feminine aspect of the Deity was as important as the masculine aspect which has become,...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
Personal Power is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Personal Power books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How one brave woman is taking on growing might of China's censors
- President Xi Jinping came to power in 2012, and has spent the years since then consolidating personal power, in a dramatic departure from his immediate predecessor's unofficial commitment to rule by consensus among the top handful of officials.
- Educator wants parents to embrace power
- Dr. Dana Suskind wants parents to embrace their power. And she wants to help communities understand why investing in those ....
- Catholic church's secret archives key to exposing sex abuse scandal
- Now victim advocates in Pennsylvania, where the statutes of limitations are short, are calling for legislators to give them that power too, by removing the deadlines that have kept people from suing the Catholic Church.
- Personal and Financial Scandal Follow Rubio into Tuesday Florida Vote
- The report notes how Rubio personally and professionally relied on Rivera—from helping him choose an engagement ring for his wife Jeanette, to sitting in the waiting room as all of Rubio's children were born.
- Power of generosity can help conquer money fears
- That inaction of mine does not fit my personal narrative. I feel like I have helped people in a variety of circumstances, yet in this instance, I did nothing. My only explanation is that for some reason, I let fear win.
Personal Power Topics
Related searchessuccession political succession
baka cameroon and gabon culture
visual cortex function
steve stu burguiere
united airlines flight 93 aftermath