- 'Strong like bull' mover uses personals to pursue customers
- Considering that it's listed under "Personals" in the Journal Sentinel classified ads, Brian Gertz's pitch should say something like: "DWM in search of short-term, moving relationship. OK if you have some baggage. Relocation a must.
- 24 pet personals just in time for Valentine's Day
- Looking to adopt a pet? We'll help you find your match by Valentine's Day. The Indianapolis Star set up a special Valentine's Day photo shoot for animals up for adoption across Central Indiana.
- A Man Posted an R-Rated Personals Ad Seeking a Date at Red Lobster, and It's
- In a (likely joke) Craigslist post, a self-described "vaguely normal dude" writes that he is looking for a woman to join him for one meal at the "nation's best seafood restaurant chain.
- Personals: Britt And Leila
- Which dating apps have you been active on? Tinder, but only in Nebraska, for the pheasant hunting pics. Where can you be found on a Saturday night?
- Personals: Abina And Sarah
- What redeems you as a human being? I have a bottle of Percocet from my wisdom teeth surgery. Library room of choice: Butler 604 (Papyrology, Epigraphy, and Paleology Reading Room).
Personals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Personals books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescomics vocabulary motion lines
list of tea companies
tales of the dead the stories
list of fictional military operations