A selection of articles related to personification.
Original articles from our library related to the Personification. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Personification.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Personification of Divine Knowledge or Omniscience, which together with Heka (divine power) and Hu, personification of Divine Utterance, were neccessary for the King´s creative powers during the Old Kingdom. They are seen together with the falcon-headed...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Victory. Irish/British A female personification of Victory, especially in a martial sense. A very appropriate personification of her is seen in the historical Boadicca, Queen of the Iceni, who fought the Romans to a standstill in the first century CE....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Story of the Soul Tarot Layout
- "I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul." Psalm 142, Verse 4 KJV "Three things distinguish living from the soul versus living from the ego only. They are: the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- (outer sea) Eldest of the Titans, child of Uranus and Gaea (Heaven and Earth). He is the personification of the Sea. By Tethys he is the father of the race of Nymphs....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The personification of the basic laws of all existence; the concept of justice, truth, order and balance, without which life is impossible. She is not really a goddess/netjer but rather the principle of these factors. The Egyptians had no difficulties in...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- (from "Koster" = 'bonfire') A fertility Goddess, personification of spring, who dies at the end of spring, only to arise once more at the end of winter. She was represented as girl dressed in white with oak branch in the hand. Her thatched scarecrow...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
Personification is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Personification books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Pittsburghers remember Nancy Reagan
- Speaking of Mrs. Reagan from his home in Ligonier on Sunday where he and his wife, Ginny, were hosting family, Mr. Thornburgh described Mrs.
- Football world reacts to news the personification of Stoke has retired
- Stokealona might be the hipster's club of choice nowadays, but that wasn't always the way. There was a time when a trip to the Britannia put the fear of Rory Delap into pampered Premier League footballers.
- The Phenomena of Trump and Sanders: personification of voter anger and
- Both Donald J Trump and Bernie Sanders are riding on two diverging waves of popularity while tearing up the conventional book of western politics into pieces.
- Hoops injury will limit starting Jayhawk QB Ryan Willis in spring
- An injury sustained while participating in one sport will have an impact on Ryan Willis' participation in his main sport. Rumors have been swirling for days that Willis sustained some type of injury recently that could impact his availability this spring.
- Ben Carson: Cuddle or dump? How down-ticket Republicans can handle a Trump
- ○Cuddle Trump: I can think of dozens of Republican House (and a few Senate) candidates who relish the idea of Trump campaigning in their districts or states. Think about it: Trump is the personification of vented frustration.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.