A selection of articles related to personified concepts.
Original articles from our library related to the Personified Concepts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Personified Concepts.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Basic Concepts of Numerology
- The concept of numerology demonstrates that everything in the universe vibrates as its own frequency. You find the vibration rate of any object and you can link the qualities and positive energies linked to it.
Symbology >> Numerology
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Mutual Psychic Augmentation (GM8)
- The science of physics is delving ever nearer to Cause in nature, and away from a fascination with the mechanics of effect. In a technical way, wisdom is thus being approached by the Western mind. Scientific statements are becoming more like those of the...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
Personified Concepts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Personified Concepts books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- You can personify objects: The lights blinked in the distance. The moon is a harsh mistress. Your computer hates me.
- 4 Dynamic Applications Using Multi-Agents Systems
- or personified concepts.
- 'READING THE RIG VEDA'
- For as Mehta reminds us, Truth (Rita) was the one 'concept' that was never named or personified as a god in the. Vedas.
- Puzzle Solving or Non-personified Interpretation? The Kuhn-Taylor
- purpose, will, need, impulse and emotion.
Suggested News Resources
- "The Dark Knight Rises": Batman Just Goes on Forever
- It is also the theme of Rocky IV. As in The Dark Knight's conflict between Wayne and the Joker, Order versus Anarchy, the face off between Wayne and Bane is a dialectical battle between personified concepts.
Suggested Web Resources
- Muse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Personified concepts of how clues to the true dating, or chronology, of myths may be determined by the appearance of figures and concepts in Greek myths.
- Apate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Personified concepts.
- Template:Greek myth (personified) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Personified concepts.
- Anthropomorphic Personification - Television Tropes & Idioms
- See also Moe Anthropomorphism, in which case the Anthropomorphic Personification is cute.
- What is Personification?
- Personification is the act in speech and writing of giving inanimate objects, abstract concepts or actions, human or near human characteristics.