A selection of articles related to persuasive definition.
Original articles from our library related to the Persuasive Definition. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Persuasive Definition.
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Aspects of Religion: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- Among early Pagans, religion was a fact taken for granted, "requiring no explanation." There was no need to define religion because religion was a part of each persons being. "We have not yet encountered in Egyptian and Babylonian literature a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Wiccan Mysteries
- My best friend asked, "So explain this Wiccan Mystery to me about drums". Now I have never equated the term Wiccan Mystery and drums together before. I have been working on some Mysteries this week, coincidentally. Actually, some of the God...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
Persuasive Definition is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Persuasive Definition books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Will Arnett's Arrested Development Continues With Flaked
- Since breaking out a decade ago on Arrested Development as Gob Bluth, the very definition of masculine overcompensation, Will Arnett has struggled to find a vehicle that will launch him from supporting stalwart to leading man.
- Cookies on the BBC website
- Questions about where punk started and who invented it depend on your definition of what it was. There are various answers to both of these questions, and they have changed over time.
- Enough with trashing the liberal arts. Stop being stupid.
- Couch came to mind recently as I listened to a thoughtful and persuasive defense of a liberal arts education in the 21st century offered by John McCardell, the vice chancellor of The University of the South.
- Do Psychedelic Drug Laws Violate Human Rights?
- By the time drug-policy lawyer Charlotte Walsh took to the stage on the final day of the recent Horizons Psychedelic Conference, we had already heard several persuasive talks on the benefits of psychedelic substances.
Persuasive Definition Topics
bohol people and culture
2000 sydney olympics opening ceremony
battle of muret