A selection of articles related to persuasive discourse.
Original articles from our library related to the Persuasive Discourse. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Persuasive Discourse.
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- (persuasion) One of the daughters of Okeanos, she is the chief attendent of Aphrodite, and is the Spirit of the art of persuasive discourse....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Persuasive Discourse is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Persuasive Discourse books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ten more years of Netanyahu?
- It must also be said that, for all the talk of laws proposed by members of his coalition curtailing freedom of speech and circumscribing the activity of human rights organizations, it remains largely talk.
- Be sweat: The cure for coarseness
- I'm not talking about politicians, drunken sailors, filthy comedians, or 14-year-old boys full of false bravado. Unacceptable and vulgar language are expected from them. I'm referring to complete strangers communicating — or should I say trying to ...
- Fact'd Up: Why it's Pointless to Argue Based on the 'Facts'
- When it comes to changing minds through debate or other persuasive measures, we usually simply state our case, and present the factual evidence to back it up, as mentioned.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Persuasive Discourse Topics
Related searchesshift register uses
electrical engineering subfields
unsteadiness of gait
christian punk history
harrying of the north the harrying