- NYU Acquires Archive of Legendary Downtown Arts Pioneer
- Kupferberg's work, which included poems, songs and cartoons, drew on Jewish sources, from the Yiddish folk melodies appropriated by his band, The Fugs to Tanakh quotations used in daily “perverbs,” Kupferberg's witty, altered aphorisms on YouTube.
- 'Many Subtle Channels: In Praise of Potential Literature,' by Daniel Levin Becker
- They skew existing texts, as in “perverbs” that amalgamate two unrelated cliches: “A stitch in time gathers no moss.” Queneau famously wrote 10 sonnets, all with the same end rhymes, bound them together, one precisely on top of another, then partially ...
- Tuli Kupferberg, Bohemian and Fug, Dies at 86
- Recently, Mr. Sanders said, Mr. Kupferberg had completed his parts for a new album, “Be Free: The Fugs Final CD (Part Two),” and had also been posting ribald “perverbs” — brief videos punning on well-known aphorisms — on YouTube.
- Practical Testing Techniques for Windows Azure Applications
- You typically define one test method per verb (get, post, and so on.) per action (LogOn, LogOff).
Perverb is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Perverb books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesreligious symbols of death
paul rusesabagina legacy
iyengar yoga philosophy
fallacies of definition