A selection of articles related to pessary care.
Original articles from our library related to the Pessary Care. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pessary Care.
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- You Have The Power: A Defense For Christians Doing Magick
- Recently, Pope John Paul II created a flap when he pronounced, when speaking to some visiting group, that we needed to remember that God includes both genders, and that the feminine aspect of the Deity was as important as the masculine aspect which has become,...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Reiki, Questions & Answers
- Q. Where does Reiki energy come from? A. Reiki energy is a subtle energy. It is different than electricity or chemical energy or other kinds of physical energy. Reiki energy comes from the Higher Power, which exists on a higher dimension than the physical...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Pessary Care is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pessary Care books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Pessary In-service Guide - CooperSurgical
- solutions that improve health care delivery to women regardless of clinical ... CooperSurgical strongly recommends and advises the yellow fitting pessary be.
- Pessary – Information for Women
- Pessary. Excerpt from: Information for Women about Incontinence & Vaginal Prolapse, ... A pessary is a silicone disc or ring that is specially fit for ...
- Technical Update on Pessary Use - SOGC
- Objective: To review the use, care, and fitting of pessaries. Options: Pessaries are an option for women presenting with prolapse and/or urinary incontinence.
- The pessary is most often used for "prolapse" of the uterus or vagina. ... Your doctor or nurse will remove the pessary for cleaning then replace it for you.
- Pessary Guidelines - Section on Women's Health
- Benefits of Pessary Use: a. Conservative management of UI and Pelvic Organ Prolapse b. Does not limit further treatment options.
Suggested News Resources
- Induced Labor May Prevent Stillbirth, Other Adverse Events In Mothers And
- Researchers randomly assigned more than 600 pregnant volunteers to one of two groups: one had labor induced at 39 weeks, the other received expectant care. Researchers used an IV hormone drip or a pessary, which presses against the wall of the vagina ...
- Three in five GP practices provide vital patient services for free
- But three in five (59%) respondents to a GPonline poll reported that their practice currently provides some non-core services gratis, suggesting that nationwide the profession delivers care worth tens of millions of pounds for free.
- What to Do for Leaky Bladder After Childbirth
- Although this treatment doesn't require medication or have side effects, it may not be sufficient for more serious cases.
- Incontinence Products Market – (2016 to 2022) : Forecast, Supply, Demand Value
- Some of these are Protective Underwear & Briefs, Pads & Liners, Overnight diapers, Tab Style Diapers, skin care products to name a few. Incontinence products are a part of personal care segment, which is growing at a faster pace.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pessary Care - Medscape
- While it seems clear that regular pessary follow up is important, both appropriate intervals for follow-up and interim self-care recommendations continue to be ...
- Vaginal Pessary - FamilyDoctor.org
- How do I care for my vaginal pessary? It's important that you follow your doctor's instructions about caring for your pessary. Most pessaries can be worn for many ...
- pessary - Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dec 3, 2015 A pessary is a soft, flexible device that is placed in the vagina to help support the ... If you are able to care for your pessary at home, we typically ...
- Pessary | Urogynecology | Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- You can wear your pessary for days or months at a time before it needs to be removed and cleaned. Some women take care of the pessary themselves, while ...
- Pessaries | Patient Education | UCSF Medical Center
- If you have sensations of pressure or rubbing with continued wear of the pessary, or if you notice any unusual vaginal bleeding or spotting, call your health care ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.