- What does Petaurus mean? Petaurus. noun a genus of Phalangeridae [syn: genus Petaurus] Define Petaurus and 150000 other terms at dictionary.
- MAMMALIAN SPECIES N0. 30. 1-5. 4 ﬁg.
- Jun 13, 1973 The genus Petaurus contains Petaurus australis.
- Petaurus australis - profile (PDF 535 KB)
- inland areas in NSW (NPWS 1999). Yellow-bellied Glider. Petaurus australis Shaw, 1791.
- Petaurus norfolcensis - profile (PDF 385 KB)
- Glider, Petaurus breviceps.
- Petaurus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The genus Petaurus contains flying phalangers or wrist-winged gliders, a group of arboreal marsupials.
- Sugar Glider - Petaurus breviceps
- Genus & Species: Petaurus breviceps. APPEARANCE. The sugar glider is perhaps the most striking in appearance of all the marsupials.
- ARKive - Mahogany glider videos, photos and facts - Petaurus gracilis
- Learn more about the Mahogany glider - with amazing Mahogany glider videos, photos and facts on ARKive.
- Petaurus breviceps (Sugar Glider)
- Petaurus breviceps. Status_ne_off Status_dd_off Status_lc_on Status_nt_off Status_vu_off Status_en_off Status_cr_off Status_ew_off Status_ex_off.
Petaurus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Petaurus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
lip changes to the lip