Pete Sampras Records
A selection of articles related to pete sampras records.
Original articles from our library related to the Pete Sampras Records. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pete Sampras Records.
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Phases of the Moon: 1931 to 1940 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1931 Jan 4 13:15 Jan 11 05:10 00h00m Jan 18 18:36 Jan 27 00:05 Feb 3 00:26 Feb 9 16:10 Feb 17 13:11 Feb 25 16:41 Mar 4 10:36 Mar 11 05:15 Mar 19 07:51 Mar 27 05:03 Apr 2 20:05 t Apr 9 20:16 Apr 18 01:0...
Astrology >> The Moon
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Phases of the Moon: 1921 to 1930 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1921 Jan 1 04:35 00h00m Jan 9 05:26 Jan 17 06:30 Jan 23 23:07 Jan 30 20:02 Feb 8 00:36 Feb 15 18:52 Feb 22 09:32 Mar 1 14:02 Mar 9 18:09 Mar 17 03:48 Mar 23 20:18 Mar 31 09:13 Apr 8 09:06 A Apr 15 10:1...
Astrology >> The Moon
- What do my dreams mean I can see the furture in my dreams?
- Prophetic Dreams in Ancient Times Dreams have fascinated man since the dawn of time, and many records have been found showing accounts of dreams and the role they played in ancient time. Many thought that dreams were a way to keep in close contact with the...
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Phases of the Moon: 1911 to 1920 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1911 Jan 8 06:19 Jan 14 22:25 Jan 22 06:21 00h00m Jan 30 09:45 Feb 6 15:27 Feb 13 10:37 Feb 21 03:44 Mar 1 00:32 Mar 7 23:01 Mar 14 23:58 Mar 23 00:27 Mar 30 12:38 Apr 6 05:55 Apr 13 14:36 Apr 21 18:36...
Astrology >> The Moon
Pete Sampras Records is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pete Sampras Records books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Former champions look to regain titles
- May 24, 2010 crown, but also a 17th Grand Slam title. If he maintains his No.
- the market reform
- held three of the four grand slam titles. The question being asked was not if he would overhaul Pete Sampras's record of.
- SO YOU WANT TO WIN WIMBLEDON?
- Federer won his first French Open and equalled Pete Sampras' record of 14 Grand. Slam titles.
- 7%a~ta1ei=99$3a 26 ea ea as
- Roger Federer was on his Way to. Pete Sampras' record of 14 Grand Slam victories by Winning the French Open. A.
Suggested News Resources
- Roger Federer Gunning for Another Pete Sampras Record: A Fan's Perspective
- Roger Federer is in fact gunning for two Pete Sampras records. One, the one you mention, tying Sampras and Renshaw's record of most Wimbledon titles by winning his 7th. But if he does that, he also ties with Sampras for most weeks at no.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pete Sampras - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- His five US Open singles titles is an open-era record shared with former World No.
- Tennis All-Time Records
- The major records in tennis, including career totals and Grand Slams.
- Federer breaks Andy Roddick's heart and Pete Sampras' record
- Jul 7, 2009 In the early stages of his already legendary career, Roger Federer says he became nervous if friends or his parents watched him play.
- Roger Federer equals Pete Sampras' record 14 grand slam titles
- Jun 7, 2009 A look at Roger Federer's 14 grand slam championships, most taken with supreme style in one-sided finals.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.