- An overview of the changes to the pharmacy registration assessment in 2016
- G. pethidine injection. H.
- Dosing Opioids for Optimal Acute Pain Management
- Opioids are accepted as a cornerstone of acute pain management in the emergency department (ED). ED physicians are armed with a variety of opioid analgesics, including meperidine, morphine, hydromorphone, fentanyl, and methadone; each has different ...
- Anti-doping: 2011 Guide for Prescribers
- The presence of salbutamol in urine in excess of 1000ng/mL is presumed not to be an intended therapeutic use of the substance and will be considered as an Adverse Analytical Finding unless the athlete proves, through a controlled pharmacokinetic study, ...
- LUMC: Remifentanil (Ultiva) kan problemen veroorzaken aan het hart en bij de
- Op grond van de beschikbare literatuur lijken twee conclusies gewettigd: remifentanil PCA is effectiever dan (intramusculair toegediende) pethidine, maar minder effectief dan EA.
Pethidine Pharmacokinetics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pethidine Pharmacokinetics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.