- N(what is this?) (verify) Pethidine was the first synthetic opioid synthesized in 1932 as a potential anti-spasmodic agent by the chemist Otto Eislib.
- Pethidine pharmacokinetics in dog:
- The mechanism of action of a single dose of methylprednisolone on acute inflammation in vivo. J. elin.
- PETHIDINE CLEARANCE DURING CONTINUOUS INTRAVENOUS
- The Flinders University of South Australia, Bedford Park, S.A.
- CSF and plasma pharmacokinetics of pethidine and norpethidine in
- Eur J Clin Pharmacol (1988) 34:625-631. European Journal of. Clinical Pharmacology.
- PHARMACOKINETICS OF I.V. AND RECTAL PETHIDINE IN
- SUMMARY. We have studied the pharmacokinetics of i.v.
- Pharmacokinetics of Low-Dose Intravenous Pethidine in Patients
- J CIIn Pharmacol. 1987;27:516-522. Pharmacokinetics of Low-Dose.
- Pethidine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pharmacokinetic data Pethidine was the first synthetic opioid synthesized in 1932 as a potential anti-spasmodic agent by the chemist Otto Eislib.
- Pethidine pharmacokinetics after intramuscular dose: a comparison
- The pharmacokinetics of pethidine after a single intramuscular injection were studied in 30 male patients of Caucasian, Chinese and Nepalese extraction.
- Pethidine pharmacokinetics in dog" dose and time studies
- Pethidine pharmacokinetics in dog" dose and time studies [proceedings].
- Pharmacokinetics and analgesic effect of pethidine (meperidine
- Abstract. The pharmacokinetics of pethidine (meperidine) and norpethidine ( normeperidine) have been investigated after iv administration of pethidine in the rat.
Pethidine Pharmacokinetics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pethidine Pharmacokinetics books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.