A selection of articles related to petrine theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Petrine Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Petrine Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Petrine Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Petrine Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- HUM 312W-4 Renaissance Studies: MARSILIUS OF PADUA
- Marsilius attacks the Petrine theory and the whole papal structure. All bishops are equal in religious authority, deriving their power immediately from Christ.
- early church test
- Eucharist excommunication koine masses. Nicene Creed. Petrine theory sacrament.
- ENDTIME 177indd.indd
- most outstanding examples are his beliefs in the Primacy of the Papacy based on the "Petrine Theory," and the Apostolic Succession.
- SOURCES IN MEDIEVAL CULTURE AND HISTORY
- 1.12 Pope Leo I and the Petrine Theory 21. 1.
- Richard T. Nolan, “The Supremacy of the Bishop of Rome” (fall
- of truth within the scope of true Biblical Philosophy.
Suggested News Resources
- Miami Archdiocese Surprised By Pope's Resignation
- In addition, for those that believe in the Petrine Theory, which states that Peter was the first pope of the church, having Peter the Roman as the final pope would put forth an interesting bookend to papal history.
Suggested Web Resources
- Primacy of the Roman Pontiff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- It has been suggested that Petrine doctrine be merged into this article or section. , "Petrine Theory", Petrinity (Petrinitas) and other related expressions.
- The Petrine Deception | www.tomorrowsworld.org
- Feb 9, 2011 His claim—the so-called "Petrine theory"—has been standard Roman Catholic teaching for centuries.
- HowStuffWorks "Papal Authority"
- Leo bolstered the power of the papacy by issuing the Petrine Theory.
Petrine Theory Topics
eiffel tower background
syncretism syncretism in islam
bukovina cities and towns