- pet·ro·glyph (p t r -gl f ). n. A carving or line drawing on rock, especially one made by prehistoric people.
- Buffalo Eddy
- Petroglyphs are made by removing the outer There are several styles of petroglyphs at Buffalo. Eddy.
- Jeffers Petroglyphs
- Jeffers Petroglyphs. Pre-Visit Package. All tours will be led by a staff guide.
- Petroglyphs of. Pennsylvania. Edward G.
- Find the Petroglyphs and Woodland Indian Ways Word Find Puzzles
- Michigan Historical Museum. Michigan Historical Center. Department of History, Arts and Libraries.
- Paintballer Gets 15 Months for Damaging Native American Petroglyphs
- By ICTMN Staff August 27, 2011 David Smith has been sentenced to spend 15 months in prison after defacing Native American petroglyphs in Lake Mead Recreation Area with a paintball gun on March 19, 2010.
- Carelessness, painting of the 'A', vandalism take a toll on mountain
- The Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community considers its members descendents of the prehistoric Hohokam civilization, which left its mark on the butte in the form of rock-art carvings, or petroglyphs.
- Man sentenced to prison, fined for defacing petroglpyh panels
- Pro said probation would be too lenient and 22 months too harsh, but a prison term was necessary to deter others from defacing the petroglyphs.
- Artist creates modern petroglyphs
- Petroglyph artist Kevin Sudeith paints an image of a bride and groom carved into a cliff between Ingomar and Sumatra. The couple is the parents of a rancher who hired Sudeith to make several petroglyphs on his property.
- Petroglyphs, pictographs and rock art
- Petroglyph and pictograph captioned photographs used to promote rock art created by Native Americans.
- Petroglyph Ceramic Lounge
- Petroglyph Ceramic Lounge is an upscale paint-your-own pottery studio.
Petroglyphs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Petroglyphs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespeter james
japanese clothing modern fashion
saint barnabas the apostle