- Dec 26, 2010 Бургас-Паметникът на Петя Дубарова,Burgas-Monument Petya Dubarova.
- Latent Semantic Analysis for Bulgarian literature
- Nikolay Kanchev (102), Gueorgui Konstantinov (29) and Petya Dubarova (108). ( 11 authors). Experiments.
- museum Petya Dubarova. It took two decisions made by the local municipality in 1986 and 1990 and also the consent of Petya's parents to vacate the house.
- Study visit group report
- required standard. A school definitely for the. Gifted and Talented.
- 2008: Highlights
- The second place winner here, Dimitar. Dobrikov, after two days received the big award from the National Contest for Literature in the name of Petia Dubarova.
- ARTS FEST 2011 ФЕСТИВАЛ НА ИЗКУСТВАТА 2011 GOOD
- Petia Dubarova. After that, our guests were challenged to become poets by adding their own lines and emo- tions. And, the result can be seen on page 6.
- Петя Дубарова се пресели при дъжда на този ден преди 33 години
- Често си го казвам. И често си го мисля. И винаги е истина.
- Petya Dubarova - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Petya Stoykova Dubarova (Bulgarian: Петя Стойкова Дубарова) (April 25, 1962 - December 4, 1979) was a Bulgarian poet.
- Petya Dubarova
- Petya Dubarova. (BG). Biography.
- Petya Dubarova | Facebook
- Petya Dubarova - "... и аз ще бъда жива, вечно жива, защото мойто слънце няма да залязва." - Favorite Books: "Аз и морето" (съст.
- Burgas Municipality National Literary Competition "Petya Dubarova"
- National Literary Competition "Petya Dubarova was established in 1984 as competition for literary creativity.
Petya Dubarova is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Petya Dubarova books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.