- /fiˈeɪ ʃə/ Show Spelled[fee-ey-shuh] Show IPA. noun Classical Mythology.
- Elizabeth Richey BRANSCOME The Phaeacians and the Doliones
- Elizabeth Richey BRANSCOME. The Phaeacians and the Doliones: The Use of Homer in Apollonius' Argonautica 1.939-1152.
- The Odyssey Character List (alphabetical)
- Alcinous - King of the Phaeacians, who offers Odysseus hospitality in his island Arete - Queen of the Phaeacians, wife of Alcinous, and mother of Nausicaa.
- 6. The Odyssey (2/3)
- Scherie, Island of the Phaeacians. Books 6-8. ∎.
- The Odyssey: Odysseus' Adventures
- communication that his stay w/the Phaeacians will allow him to develop. Athletic contest: compare games for Patrocolus.
- Theater preview: The epicenter of an epic
- The hip-hop troupe Culture Shock Dance San Diego gets to play the vivacious Phaeacians.
- Phaeacians - Greek Mythology Link
- Location of Corcyra, believed to be the island of the Phaeacians.
- How did the Phaeacians help Odysseus
- Keryra (Corcyra) the island of the Phaeacians is the last place visited by Odysseus before he returns home.
Phaeacians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phaeacians books and related discussion.