- Phags-pa (ruler of Tibet), 1235 1280 Tibetan scholar-monk who set up a Buddhist on any word to see a definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.
- Phags-pa - Unicode
- Phags-pa. Range: A840–A87F. This file contains an excerpt from the character code tables and list of character names for.
- SC2/WG2 N2622
- (Phags-pa is derived from Tibetan, and so some characters are similar).
- W. South Coblin A Handbook of 'Phags-pa Chinese
- A Handbook of 'Phags-pa Chinese. W. South Coblin.
- SELF-IMMOLATION AND BUDDHISM – by Jamyang Norbu
- The hill of Namo Buddha (or Tagmo Lujin in Tibetan) is – the Golden Light Sutra (phags pa gser 'od dam pa'i mdo) tells us – the very place where the Buddha (in a previous incarnation) gave up his body to feed a starving tigress and her four cubs.
- 'Phags-pa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 'Phags-pa. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Phags-pa alphabet
- Information about the Phags-pa alphabet, which was created to write Mongolian during the 13th century.
- BabelStone : Phags-pa Script
- Pages relating to the Phags-pa script used to represent Mongolian, Chinese and other languages within the Mongol Empire of the 13-14th centuries.
- PHAGSPA LAMA
- Phagspa (1235-1280) was a Tibetan who played a very important role in the history of Mongolia.
Phagspa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phagspa books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about diamond
mareeba queensland population
lotteries in australia tattslotto
jane eyre themes
symbolic meaning of snakes