- phagous suff. Eating; feeding on: ichthyophagous. [From Latin -phagus , from Greek -phagos , from phagein , to.
- Perforation of the pharynxin the newborn:
- phagus but each time the catheter ap¬ peared in the phagus.
- ADENOCARCINOMA OF THE OESOPHAGUS
- phagus have been reported. phagus.
- A contribution to the topographical anatomy of the recurrent
- phagus as well as on the trachea. In spite of the need for this knowledge, no data on the subject has been found even after an exten- sive litterature search.
- Barrett's esophagus in a teenager with a ringed esophagus
- phagus in the distal 4 cm of the esophagus.
- BACTERIA IN THE GUT
- Breakfast Meetings. 08:30 – 10:30 live Endoscopy barrett's oeso- phagus related neoplasia: consensus in. Stockholm.
- phage - Wiktionary
-  English.  Etymology. Ancient Greek φαγητόν (phageton, “food, consumption”) < φαγεῖν aorist of ἐσθίω, ἔδω (“to eat, to consume”).
- Urban Dictionary: phagus
- Person that likes to chew on pens when bored, nervous, or both.
- -phagus - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of -PHAGUS.
- Yna Von (phagus) on Twitter
- Yna Von (phagus) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow Yna Von (phagus) and get their latest updates.
- AVULSED - ANTHRO-PET-PHAGUS LYRICS
- Anthro-Pet-Phagus lyrics performed by Avulsed.
Phagus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phagus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.