- D'Annunzio ei Giardini di Pan. Italo Rota. Sarco-phagus. Tra Natura, Amore e Morte
- Comunicato Stampa: Dal 2 giugno 2014, il parco del Vittoriale degli Italiani di Gardone Riviera (BS) si arricchisce di un'opera permanente di Italo Rota, pensata appositamente per il luogo che l'accoglie, e che interpreta il concetto dannunziano di Natura.
- Kerouac: Angel-headed hipster
- The FRANCO-AMERICAN WRITER JACK KEROUAC (1922–1969) is one of the most identifiable and branded of his generation. There are already more than half a dozen extensive biographical treatments, and many of his letters have now been published, ...
- Stunning face hidden for thousands of years: Wooden sarcophagus is unearthed
- Encased in soil, this extraordinarily delicate face emerges into the sun for the first time in thousands of years. The wooden sarcophagus was unearthed by archaeologists at the necropolis of Qubbet el-Hawa in Aswan, Egypt.
- Sarcophagus lay for years in seaside museum before owners realised it was 3500
- The mummy in Torquay Museum had lain there for years, assumed to be between 2,400 and 2,600 years old and relatively uninteresting - until a visiting academic said, 'That's older than you think it is.
- Sex with students? Is Terence Kealey as misunderstood as Juvenal?
- A few weeks ago I had an email from a friend who works on Times Higher Education (THE) asking if I would contribute 500 words to their forthcoming feature on "The Seven Deadly Sins of the Academy".
Phagus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phagus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
bobby caldwell drummer
mountain tapir habitat
culture of east timor music
circus of nero