- Food: Mumbai restaurant offers Saraswat seafood delicacies
- Oysters are sometimes called 'samudra phalam' — sea fruit. In fact, the fish eating habit of Saraswat Brahmins finds mention even in the Ramanyana,” says Asha Philar, author of The Konkani Saraswat Cookbook which was published in January last year.
- Book review: 'The Roots of Hinduism' by Aska Parpola
- He makes similar observations for the words 'phalam' and 'sakatam'. The first is a fruit, and he says that it has a Tamil origin.
- Explaining Donald Trump's Success So Far: The Fringe Has Become The Mainstream
- sourabh bhattacharya. Agree Indian nationalism is su jalam, su phalam, mala yaja sheetalam....Vande Mataram.
- 'Sapthagiri' Gets a Colourful Makeover
- The magazine also carries articles on the importance of Sankranti Festival, 'Rashi Phalam' and 'Dharmika Pada Gnanam' (Cross Word Puzzle) as special attractions. At present, there are over 1.7 lakh subscribers for the magazine.
- Hizbul commander's bullet-riddled body recovered in Kashmir
- Top Comment. Not surprising at all... because Geeta Says "Jath Karmam Tat Phalam", means Jaise karm karoge, waise hee phal ...
Phalam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phalam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
military ranks of canada
ifrit ifrit in mythology