A selection of articles related to phallic.
Original articles from our library related to the Phallic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Phallic.
- Welcome to the Rune-of-the-Month Club! Ingwaz is the sixth rune of the third aett, and the twenty-second rune of the Elder Futhark as a whole. Its sound is that of the English “ng.” Like Thurisaz, it represents a sound written by two letters in the Roman...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Drawing Down the Moon
- To many, the powerful rite of Drawing Down the Moon belongs exclusively to a Wiccan ritual and it is also rebuffed as some shoddy rite inserted with a favour to reflect the practices of Thessalian witches who 'called down the moon'. The context of the 'drawing...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Pagan Festivals
- There are eight major pagan festivals celebrated by Wiccans and other pagans. Yes, just like other religions, they have a set of religious festivals that they observe and celebrate.
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Phallic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phallic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PHALLIC RELIGION IN THE DRUID REVIVAL
- publicly taught that Jesus Christ was a phallic symbol. The archdruid's Source of Phallic Worship Revealed; The Secrets of the Court of King Arthur.
- Sex and Symbolism: A Middle Holocene Phallic Artifact from Santa
- A phallic-shaped stone carving from CA-SRI-667 on Santa.
- PHALLIC WORSHIP
- PHALLIC. WORSHIP. BY.
- Phallicism and Phallic Worship
- Phallic Worship v. 6.53, uploaded to www.
Suggested News Resources
- Italian art experts accused of censoring phallic fresco
- Italian art experts who restored a cryptic medieval fresco depicting a tree of fertility have been accused of censoring the work by painting over the numerous phalluses which dangle from its boughs.
- Apple eyes phallic iPhone, iPod charger
- That said, it seems hard to imagine a significant amount of charging current being induced in this way. And, for that matter, it seems equally hard to imagine that phallic charging towers will soon be erected on iPhone or iPod users' desks any time soon.
- Fury at Philippine 'phallic' art
- A controversial art exhibition in the Philippines pairing religious icons with phallic symbols has been forced to close after the president intervened.
- Filipinos cry sacrilege over art with Christ, phallic symbols
- Artist Mideo Cruz speaks about his art installation ''Poleteismo'', on exhibition at the Cultural Center of the Philippines in Manila July 29, 2011.
- Corbin Fisher Says CFU Logo Is Phallic but Not Scandalous
- Because its circled emblem includes a tower and obelisk that is, Corbin Fisher admits, phallic in nature. According to the Trademark Act, examiners can bar registration of "immoral" or "scandalous" marks.
Suggested Web Resources
- Phallus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A phallus is an erect penis, a penis-shaped object such as a dildo, or a mimetic image of an erect penis.
- Phallic - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of PHALLIC. 1. : of or relating to phallicism <a phallic cult>.
- Phallic | Define Phallic at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:ADHD doesn't stand for attention deficit disorder. What does the h represent?
- snopes.com: Little Mermaid Phallus
- Aug 20, 2007 Did a disgruntled artist include a phallus in the artwork for 'The Little Mermaid' videocassette cover?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfreeway freeways around the world
trope in jewish religious liturgy