- 2. an image of the penis, esp as a religious symbol of reproductive power. phallus [′fal·əs].
- Transient desensibilization of isolated hepatocytes against
- washing, the number of cells affected by 10 gg phalloi- din/ml was markedly reduced. Hepatoma cells were found to be insensitive to phalloi- din.
- Protection by phalloidin against lethal doses of phalloidin
- zymes required for the toxification of phalloi- din.
- Microfilament-dependent activation of Na+/K+/2Cl-cotransport by
- conductances, respectively, and no inhibitory effect of phalloi- din could be inhibition of cAMP-elicited Cl- secretion seen in the phalloi- din-loaded state.
- Film poster for 3D Sex and Zen
- Severed phalloi. Peter Bradshaw in The Guardian said that the film had an “old-fashioned belief” that the “dirty bits should be showcased by plot.
- Phallus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A phallus is an erect penis, a penis-shaped object such as a dildo, or a mimetic image of an erect penis.
- Phalloi - definition of Phalloi in the Medical dictionary - by the Free
- phallus /phal·lus/ (fal´us) pl. phal´li. 1.
- Phalloi. ACEO - Winged Phalloi. Phalloi in Love.
- City Dionysia
- Nov 28, 2002 An oracle told us to make wooden Phalloi to free ourselves from this curse.
Phalloi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phalloi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesklondike solitaire
bikram choudhury quotations
george lucas controversy
schistosoma mansoni life-cycle